Conslidated Berserker Combat Art Class Issues

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED--Aonein-, Mar 22, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-AdewaleTD Guest

Sigh... those numbers you see in your persona window aren't really all that accurate in relation to actual real mob fights. The raising of the defense skill gives a very big and noticeable boost over not having it. It's definitely worth the three concentration (and why would that matter anyway since the sum total of our skills that use concentration only adds up to 5?).
  2. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

Great list! I wish SOE would get around to fixing us since they were so kind to nerf us so hard.
  3. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

We finallly got a answer, thank you SoE.

Test Update #6: March 31, 2005

*** Spells and Combat Arts ***

Berserker changes:
    - Blood Rage no longer toggles and the reuse timer has been changed to 46 seconds.
    - The following arts no longer toggle, now last for 15 minutes, and the reuse timer has been changed to 90 seconds:
    - Fury
    - Greater Fury
    - Unbridled Fury
    - Darkmoore's Protective Advance should now work correctly.
    - Wallop's secondary effect will now hit multiple targets.
    - Furious Onslaught will now grant a Berserk effect when it lands.
    - Vehemence Adept 1 will now be an improvement to the Apprentice IV version of the art.
    - Promise of Violence will now have a chance to proc berserk and will apply a strength buff to the caster.
    - The proc effects on the following spells or combat arts now deal direct damage instead of granting an additional attack:
    - Blood Rage
    - Fury
    - Greater Fury
    - Anarchy
    - Unbridled Fury
    - Rampage
    - The following spells or combat arts had their reuse timer removed:
    - Form of the Furious Bear
    - The following spells or combat arts no longer toggle:
    - Focus Rage
    - Stifled Rage
    - Weapon Shield
    - Controlled Rage
    - Weapon Guard
    - Darkmoore's Protective Advance
    - The following spells or combat arts no longer expire and had their reuse timer removed:
    - Infuriation
    - Vehemence

Taemek Frozenberg 46th Berserker
    16th Outfitter
    Everfrost Server

Enlightened Aonein Amillion ( retired )
    70th Stone Fist of The Celestial Fist
    Five Rings on Luclin Server
  4. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Updated The List, and on behalf off the Berserkers here SoE i would just like to express our thanks for looking into the Combat Arts, Abilities and Spell issues for not only us, but all class's. :smileyhappy:
    16th Outfitter
    Everfrost Server

5. ARCHIVED-CherobylJoe Guest

Aon,
    Add Weaponshield to fix list with the big patch in OP, I think this will be resolved by the removal of toggle.
  6. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Yeah i have it tied in with Weapon guard as both being fixed with LU#6. :smileywink:
    16th Outfitter
    Everfrost Server

Message Edited by -Aonein- on 04-03-2005 12:50 AM
  7. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Ok, i have updated the list with some new problems that arised after LU#6, and have removed the ones that have been fixed, if you have any broken combat arts i have left out, please feel free to post em in here and ill update it asap.
    Taemek Frozenberg 47th Berserker
    16th Outfitter
    Everfrost Server

8. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Ok there is a problem with Promise of Violence in the aspect it isnt giving the required amount of STR it states it does on the Art in the examine window, Adept I states increases STR by 23 and is only increasing by 10 and the same is happening with Adept III saying increase STR by 23 and only goes up by 10. So i added this to the list.
  9. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Also added the problem with Fury, Greater Fury and Unbridled Fury line of combat arts.
  10. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Have also added some information about Rampage that i left out. I think list is fully upto date now. If i left any out, let me know.
  11. ARCHIVED-AlienRok Guest

I know this isn't a zerker art but it's something that we get as a warrior and doesn't seem to do anything. Hunker Down doesn't change any visible stat while active...mitigation, avoidance, defense etc. This may not be a big deal to anyone but anything that offers up some defense is handy for me if I need to step up and tank in a raid if things go badly. Only reason I mention it here is because there's proof that devs are checking this thread. Thanks.
  12. ARCHIVED-Rhaaman Guest

It is working correctly just hunker down doesn't stack with the stifled rage line nor the reckless stance line (and their upgrades). Try it with all buffs down it should raise your defense by about 8 or so at adept 1 if I remember correctly.
  13. ARCHIVED-NekoNunu Guest

I haven't noticed Fury dropping randomly before the 12 hour timer has expelled. What I have noticed is, during a fight the "15" extra attacks it procs quickly expire, and thus I have to recast it.
    -Gnotaunt
  14. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Also updated our lvl 48 skill which we are suppose to get which is the upgrade to Rage. At the current moment we dont get no lvl 48 combat art because its being classed as Enrage but the combat art to scribe it is called Fury, its in the list. Ill let you read it there, too much to go through typing again lol.
  15. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Added the problem with War Chant not upgrading per quaility level.
    Message Edited by -Aonein- on 04-18-2005 12:06 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

We need another update as to the status of issues post LU#7.
  17. ARCHIVED-Grimveld Guest

Ok there is a problem with Promise of Violence in the aspect it isnt giving the required amount of STR it states it does on the Art in the examine window, Adept I states increases STR by 23 and is only increasing by 10 and the same is happening with Adept III saying increase STR by 23 and only goes up by 10. So i added this to the list.

I believe the problem with PoV is that it doesn't stack with War Chant. Well, the buff icons stack but the STR bonus isn't cumulative.

Also, Darkmoore's has been fixed.
  18. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Sorry i been away for a few weeks, needed some time away and havent logged in much here on the forums, so ill fix the OP up first thing.
  19. ARCHIVED-CherobylJoe Guest

Missed havin you around man...was wondering if WOW had snagged ya :smileyvery-happy:

Can confirm Tides is fixed per last update patch

Suggest change in Vehemence wording: the added avoidance is NOT being seen by receiving character. Basically the spell does nothing other than put an icon up. It also never makes teh target berserk.

Rupture: spell description says Berserk on targets death. Subjectively I have not seen this (seems to be a CHANCE of bers upon death); spell decsription clearly states "berserk when target dies". I have not yet been able to replicate with Rupture the Coup de Grace bug that allowed me to keep maintianed spell effect up permanently (yet).

Fury spell line: community please add your support & analysis to the thread in the "spells and abilities" section. It addresses specfically the functionality of this spell and has a request for SOE to confirm whther the spell is acting "as intended".
    http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=spellart&message.id=44772
    Message Edited by CherobylJoe on 04-26-2005 10:39 AM
    Message Edited by CherobylJoe on 04-26-2005 10:41 AM
  20. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

All i can say is, its a fun game, and for all those wondering, yes it just as deep and questful like this game, it would be hard to decide between the two and only time will tell and help me make my deciscion when they release the new Combat System. Lets hope SoE make a good solid Combat System that still adds fun to the game instead of taking it away. :smileywink:
    I will be honest though, i do feel its got alot more to offer then EQ2, at this point now, where it stands, it does offer more, but in time, where EQ2 will go is any bodys guess. WoW is a seamless world, very technical game like any if you chose to make it that way like any game really, but the instant zones is where i was going :smileysurprised: 100% of the time, just amazing, you would have to see it too believe it, and not all servers are PvP, but they have whats called a Honor system on the none PvP servers and PvP servers and seeing as the Good and Bad sides arent allowed to consort with each other and only kill each other, if you flag yourself for PvP combat which you can basically do anywhere on a non PvP server, you can win honor points which you can then use to buy rare items, this only works when you battle Horde vs Alliance, very crafty way of putting PvP to use, also its not just a PvP game, its a very very challenging PvE game also, so if you do not wish to enduldge in the PvP system on a non PvP server then you dont have too, but i must admit, if you watched some of the war's go on between the Good and Bad, its madness, and its terrific to watch, its just amazing, another thing is, its very very smooth to run, even with over 100 people at war in one spot, i was surprised at how little lag i had with all graphics turned up on full, and if you can imagine 100+ people at war and the spell effects to go with it, then yeah, i had near no lag what so ever, was smooth and nice.
    My advice is, if you are curious, but scared to take the plundge, take it, you wont be dissapointed, it has alot to do, and i doubt you could do it all like you can here, and no it isnt as easy to level as what people say it is, ive found it quite hard and like EQ2, the fastest way to level is quests, there both similar in that aspect. Is this a shameless plug for WoW i hear you ask? Yeah it is and if SoE treated there customers with a bit more respect and community feedback especially when it comes to player problems, then i wouldnt have to give it a small plug. Anyway, enough about that, back to the main topic here.
    Ive updated all the stuff you guys have added and added some stuff i recently read. If there is anything i have left out please let me know, ill add it to the list.
    Message Edited by -Aonein- on 04-27-2005 02:20 AM