Conjuror Problems that Need Addressed

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Mohee, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Caela Well-Known Member

I pulled my conjuror out of retirement this week. Apparently I don't know how to play her any more ;)

But I'm wondering if with all these issues, if I should put her back on the shelf. My DPS was woeful, but I thought that was because lack of decent gear and spell upgrades and not understanding the many changes that have happened since I last played.
  2. Mohee Active Member

My conjy was my main for over 6 years... year after year, with more things breaking with the class, and NEVER getting fixed, I shelfed my conjy almost 2 years ago, and now I only log him in to craft. My poor main... the most fun class I've ever played, ruined by SoE's neglect year after year... If you ask me, I suggest playing a class that is "less broken." Sure... they can still do decent dps... but I hate the fact that SOOOOO many things are broken or dont work...
  3. leannel New Member

If a developer is reading this thread, can we please have some feedback on the many problems with this class?
  4. Caela Well-Known Member

I upgraded my dusty conjuror's spells and gear - got all adorned and took her out for a spin.

She did ok.

She pretty much sucks at really short trash fights - but on the names, she parses ok.

And I swear I used to have more AoE spells... I used to do very good on AoE fights - but now, not so much.