client crashes, SOEBuild=NO-Build--Available

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Gudum, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Kamikage New Member

Yes, same here, I am playing on Stormhold as well and it's also costing me money.

Still, it's good to know that the After(noon)Break help guys are up and tweeting. I just wish they solved the issue instead.
  2. Kamikage New Member

@ Soxer

It's not that early in the US anymore. Or is it that the "early tweeter catches the worm"?
  3. Soxer Member

Its early in the way that many people havent even noticed they cant log in because they are at work/school. Its 5pm here but only 8am in Cali for example
  4. Spunkel Member

I would still expect more people from the states to comment here if they were effected...
  5. Raeven Well-Known Member

I am in the US, on Vista, having the same problem. Not so long ago it was an issue with Windows XP not working, never did get the game to work again on that computer. Re-installed Windows Vista on another computer and got it working, now the game won't run on it, either, although it ran fine on it two days ago.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  6. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Client crashes for me as well, was running just fine yesterday. Ugh. I super don't want to redownload the game.
  7. Kamikage New Member

Yes, Soxer you are maybe correct.

Still, to me it still seems like half a day without any updates or anything at all. If the game had been up, I would have played my fill until noon and then gotten other stuffs done by now. But since the game is not up, I've spent the day trying to suss out a solution, since no help was offered.

And the thing is, the game isn't down. Neither for europeans nor for americans. The game is down for those unfortunate ones who are on vista because they can't abide the changes in the newer versions of windows.

So maybe support could get off twitter and get working on the issue?
  8. Kamikage New Member

Don't re-dl the game yet, Jack, I've already tried that and it didn't solve anything. :(
  9. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Snap.

Well... I didn't have anything better to do with my day anyway. A clean new install never hurt anyone, right?
    Hartsmith likes this.
  10. Kamikage New Member

Other than your bandwidth? Nope :p

I hope that it solves the issue for you. It didn't help me :(
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

12. Caith Developer

We're taking a look folks, thanks for the report. We'll provide details as soon as we have them.
    timmay_lars and Raeven like this.
  13. Soxer Member

Thanks! Nice to see its being noticed:)
  14. timmay_lars New Member

More Info: I'm on Vista (64 bit) and am in the U.S. I see that most others with this issue are Vista. I ran on my friends Windows 7 client and got in.
  15. Caly New Member

stop sighing spunk, it's annoying. Arizona here and also vista 64.
  16. Soxer Member

Yea it seems to be related to Vista. Also use Vista 64. I tried to log in both on streamingclient and full version. What really sucks is that the account renewed two days ago and i have 4 days off (first days off in a loooooong time) til i need to work the weekend again. Really annoying. Was very much looking forward to level my toons on TLE and relax....
    Hartsmith likes this.
  17. Spunkel Member

But but but... me likes sighing ;)

@Topic: Also Vist 64 here. + Same for a guildmate - also Vista 64
  18. ChickaBoom New Member

The issues are still here and I am still not able to log in. Same "no build available and error caused game to close" messages. Im on Permafrost server but seems to be happening to all so please fix so we can play again!
  19. Karsa Active Member

Planet Earth...North AmeriKa..eastern coast.....vista ( been too busy goose hunting ethereals to upgrade)....and sigh the game will still not load....after chucking out exe. file...and mutiple validations.....
  20. Caith Developer

Fix incoming folks.
    HaphazardAllure and Karsa like this.