Chrono Mobs Having Potency/Fervor again

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tyrval, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Tyrval Active Member

No idea why, but looks like the fix to them was reverted somehow. Did a quick run through conservatory and was getting hit all over the place from 800b to 3.6T by a lot of mob abilities.
    Loric likes this.
  2. vlada Active Member

when making bug reports, include character name and server
  3. Tyrval Active Member

That's cool but I think this is literally game wide effecting every chrono in the game of every player, since I checked if other people on other servers were running into this and yes.
  4. vlada Active Member

bug reports w/o toon name and server usually get ignored.
  5. Evilary Well-Known Member

That is true. Sadly the same can be said of it with the toon name and server. Depends on how their feeling.
  6. vlada Active Member

they're not their
  7. Evilary Well-Known Member

Ok teach. I's trys too does betters.
  8. Loric Member

Character: Cadmus. Server: Thurgadin.

Was just in vasty deep conservatory doing chrono mission. We got one-shotted a lot. For example, "Delahnus the Dauntless' Uproar hits YOU for 3.3T crushing damage". Is anyone's HP + wards enough to live through that?

Please can you look at fixing this? It's three months since this expansion launched, which seems like quite a long time for something to still be broken.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

Avoid Chrono farming to show the system is just anoying and should replaced with a different system.

And NO ist's not a way to sell 600 Fragment of Time for 3600 dbc ;)
  10. Bakual Member

It's also interesting to know if you used the regular Chrono bauble you buy in Aery or if you used the free Chrono bauble from the herald quests.
    The oneshots seem to happen only with the quest ones for me.
  11. Bakual Member