Chicago area players?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by ConcealFate, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Squeeke Kattoy New Member

*rubs against Pouncer's paws all kat-like* ... Misses is always watching :p

Aye, the Squeeke Kattoy is interested a bit. Work is busy so I wouldn't always be able/available. Pouncer can haz hiz fun without me every now and then ;)
  2. Pouncer Member

WB to the game and welcome to the party!
  3. Ladenian New Member

Thanks Pouncer. I'm not really sure where to start. I was actually looking to get back into eq2, because the EQNext anticipation is killing me. Let me know where you guys are at, and maybe I can group up sometime for some HQs or something.
  4. FrostedCB New Member

Streamwood here ;)
  5. Tatanka_7th Active Member

So far I see 2.5 of us on AB (EZ is mostly on BB), one on BB, 2 on Perma, 1 on Freeport, and then four we don't know:

Ucala, Foehammer, Hawkes, and FrostedCB (though I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess Frosted is on Crushbone :)

So nothing obvious about what server to meet on, yet.

Tat
  6. Ezheal New Member

Its me again. Even though I have most of my toons on BB I'm spending 90% of my time on AB. Also found out a guild mate on AB is somewhere in the Chicago area. I haven't had a chance to speak with him, but I will tell him about this forum post. I keep forgetting about checking this site more often. With 29 toons its hard to find time for real life,lol.
  7. Pouncer Member

Omg necropost! :p

Just kidding.

Most of us haven't gone anywhere either, however without cooperation this isn't going to get off the ground.

Anyone who I've PM'd can message me back anytime, I won't bite (at least not IRL).
    Squeeke Kattoy likes this.
  8. limoncello1976 New Member

I live in Schaumburg and am debating on returning to game.
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

On Permafrost from Glenview area. It's about 20-35 mins from Schaumburg.