Charm Clicky Suggestion: "Cast While Casting"

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Koko, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Foretold Well-Known Member

Every time I click a charm, I think of this thread, and how much cooler the charm thing could be....
    Koko and Mermut like this.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

There would be a reason I said this in Beta :(

Having clickies on Global Cooldown (meaning they use Recovery Speed before they become usable) simply makes them a pain to use since we must wait to stop what we are doing for .3-.5 seconds to then use them.
  3. Koko Well-Known Member

Bump! Pretty please with cherries!
  4. Xelgad Developer

Since there are certain (many) types of effects that can cause issues if they cast while a player is activating another ability, we're being as sparing as possible with charms that can activate while using another action.

Instead, we're looking into the solution of making the items queue properly, just like abilities.
    Ragna, Palarran, Foretold and 10 others like this.
  5. Daray Well-Known Member

Removing that hidden "recovery" portion would go a long way to addressing this issue ;)
    Gash likes this.
  6. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Just making them instant cast without re-use attatched would probably do it.
  7. Koko Well-Known Member

Cannot express how happy and eager I am regarding this change!
  8. Tigerr Well-Known Member

Bump. I cry every time I hit the Rod of Ruin on the Warlock and continue my rotation when the click never registered.

No recovery on charms 5 dolla!
  9. Koko Well-Known Member

It wasn't in today's patch, but we shall remain patiently waiting.
  10. scousetroub Active Member

I just want recovery phase taken away from them ...
  11. Koko Well-Known Member

Update please! ^_^
  12. Tigerr Well-Known Member

Bump, this really needs to be high priority =(.
  13. Xelgad Developer

This has not been forgotten, but I do not have an ETA for you.
  14. Nayen Member

The mystic spell Barrier of the Spirits have the same issue. I cannot cast it while I am casting something else even though it says I should be able to in the spell description.