Character transfer

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-Apeks3, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-einar438 Guest

TSR-JamesM wrote:
    That is what I needed, thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-JamisonW Guest

kronas24 wrote:
    We've been striving to keep it at a 48-72 hour turn-time on these. To the best of my knowledge, they are keeping up with that OK. Given the date on that ticket, I'd say you have a good shot of having this done before the weekend.
  3. ARCHIVED-SumOldMan Guest

TSR-JamisonW wrote:
    With the death of Venekor looming, I put in a request for one of my characters 2-3 days ago and was just told it takes up to 3 weeks, is there anything I can do to speed up the process? My ticket is 090408-001015. Have a guild waiting :)

Thanks!
  4. ARCHIVED-ganjookie Guest

Ive killed Venekor a few times
  5. ARCHIVED-TSR-JamisonW Guest

SumOldMan wrote:
    That is a very, shall we say, "safe" ETA. I would be very surprised if it took longer than a business week, with 2-4 days being the most likely turn-around time.
  6. ARCHIVED-SumOldMan Guest

Anyone that I can make "make an offer they can't refuse" to so that I can raid this weekend on Nagafen?

:)
  7. ARCHIVED-CrypticRealm Guest

I submitted all the info for my character transfer on 4/24, and my ticket number is 090420-001782. Are character transfers usually not done on the weekends? Just wondering because I haven't seen a reply to my ticket yet.
    Thanks!
  8. ARCHIVED-TSR-JamisonW Guest

Sadewyn@Befallen wrote:
    I can verify your ticket is updated and in the right spot. No, there is nobody here on the weekends to do them. Most of our systems will be down for most of the day today, so I'm afraid we're not likely to see much action today, either. We will get that taken care of for you just as soon as possible though!
  9. ARCHIVED-CrypticRealm Guest

TSR-JamisonW wrote:
    Thanks for checking that for me. I appreciate it. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Zonavar Guest

Hello,
    I am writing concerning a 'character transfer' request I made concerning the character 'alawi' - my ticket number is 090504000504 and it says 'updated by member' - hopefully all is well. Any ETA on the transfer please? Thanks and have a great day
  11. ARCHIVED-TSR-DanielH Guest

Zonavar wrote:
    I checked your ticket and it we have already verified the information and moved it to the pending transfer queue. Everything you provided looks correct. While I'm not supposed to quote ETAs, we are processing those transfers pretty fast these days.
  12. ARCHIVED-Zonavar Guest

TSR-DanielH wrote:
    TSR-DanielH - That's great - much obliged sir!
  13. ARCHIVED-Chinusha Guest

Been like 8 month's since character transfer went down for so called "maintenance", i think its just about right time to admit that they either dont have enough coders to fix that or not going to fix that all.
    Also might be a good time to make character transfer free or atleast lower the price for all the hassle that you have to get through to swap servers or accounts...
  14. ARCHIVED-ganjookie Guest

I also think it's about time for them to add in more Jumjum to the game. WTF TSR DANIEL MORE JUMJUM...

JUMJUM OR DIE!!
  15. ARCHIVED-Joschua Guest

Hi, I wanted to check status on 090511-001036 if you could please put request in a few days ago and have not heard anything back.

Thanks,
    Josh
  16. ARCHIVED-TSR-DanielH Guest

Joschua wrote:
    Greetings,
    Sorry, I was out of the office yesterday and missed your post. It looks like they completed the transfer about 20 minutes after you posted, though. Please check to see if the character has been moved and let me know if there was a problem.
  17. ARCHIVED-DraconicFire Guest

Hello, I've been debating on transfering a toon between accounts for a few months. I'm a bit suprised at the cost to do so. It would cost me over 3 months worth of game time to transfer one character. This is the main reason i have not decided to transfer one, I am qurious about what goes into actually transfering ownership of a toon between accounts. I could understand charging a few dollars to move one but $50 is a bit of a stretch. Maybe its worth it if a service tech had to spend 20 min ripping the hard drive off a server and moving it, but if its as simple as typing a few commands or even checking a couple boxes $50 is over kill. I would consider $15-$20 more resonable.

Just my 2 cents
  18. ARCHIVED-TSR-DanielH Guest

Hello Everyone,
    I made a new thread for this issue since I want all of the important information in the first post. Please follow this link if you have any questions related to the manual character transfer service:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...40&#5023965
    I am going to lock this thread so that everything is at one location.