Changes in NotD ? Skyfire

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Geroblue, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I noticed that some mobs after digging them up don't give xp to my 20th level character, and others don't. Bats, grime rodent, and decaying resident don't.

They start at level 1, and zoom up to 22nd, while attacking.

Also the square headstones aren't clickable.

This is for a 110 mentored down to 20th Conjurour, and a 20th level Warden.

Thieving Hardy and A Woken Spirit give xp. And sometimes give coin or a chest.

Shovels are hard to find to. I looked next to the small graveyards for the sparkling area.

Thanks.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's always been like that. I think the only ones that do are the ghosts that you can choose to fight or not.
    Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I get xp for Thieving Hardy.

I did mentor a 110 adv level character down to 15th level, same as above.

But weren't the square tombstones clickable last year ? They aren't this year.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Nope. Nothing about what mobs give XP or what tombstones are clickable has changed. The following changes were noted for the Wake the Dead event in the NotD test feedback thread:
    • New “Sanguine Witchcraft” clothing pieces added to the random treat box!
    • Removed the hitchhiking ghost girl
    • Gravedigger's Shovel – Can now be gathered if you do not have it in your inventory. (It no longer counts if you have it in your bank)
    • Gravedigger's Shovel – Item is no longer Lore
    • Defeating Thieving Hardy will now count towards the Undead Slayer achievement.
    • Defeating a woken spirit now has a significantly higher chance of dropping marshmallows.
    ~ Kaitheel
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thanks. I do have those Witchcraft items on two characters, one has a hat. I might leave them that way.

I remember events, but mess up on details.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Silkmyst Active Member

Kaitheel,

Thank you for removing the hitch hiking ghost girl! She used to follow around
    chars I didn't log in much randomly for months LOL. She was creepy and a good
    NOTD idea, but I think she accidently got super dev powers. ;)

Silk
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.