Can't log in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Malbro, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Cat Kill New Member

In addition to my previous.
    Opened only 4 down in list chars. Like I'm not a gold member.
    Something happens in Algor. check?
  2. Daxa New Member

Same issues, wife next to me has no issues at all. Reset cache etc - to no avail
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Have Issuses Too was just doing somethin on Broker getting stuff for crafting and nothing happens.

I camped to Character Selct Window and all my Toons instat of 4 vanished from my Character List first it says Server Thurgadin Down and after 2 sec it says its up but i could only use 4 Toons.
  4. Avispa New Member

Struggling to log in. when i manage it, zoning doesn't happen. Rinse/repeat :(
  5. Catin of Runnyeye Member

Ditto. Not much more to be said. 14:34 Wednesday, London time
    Corinna likes this.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thurgadin server - There is currently no server for character's zone; please try again in a few minutes - /sad
    Armageddoux and Corinna like this.
  7. Malombra Member

Same here: a lot of zoning-crash and now Thurgadin locked and only 4 of my 10 characters available.
    Corinna likes this.
  8. Corinna New Member

I must fully agree to Febrith, the same message i'm getting every time when i try to login :(
    That's not funny :mad:
  9. Noaahh New Member

same ! don't log since 2h !!
  10. CTPEJIKA New Member

What patch? :)
  11. Marae Well-Known Member

I am also on Thurgadin, and have not been able to log in this morning, getting the "there is no server for character's zone" message. All 9 of my characters (on 2 accounts) are in Frostfell Wonderland Village, if that helps.

And just now, I'm getting "could not connect to a login server," which is a little different.
  12. baysosh New Member

Server status says:Thurgadin Locked!
  13. Faillen Member

Thurgadin is locked according to server screen.

As usual the amount of information from DBG about the issues is deafening :(
    Malombra and Febrith like this.
  14. Marae Well-Known Member

Did they have an update this morning, and just forget to tell us?
  15. Malombra Member

Went up, played 3 minutes and down again :(
  16. Morg Well-Known Member

Struggling to launch the launchpad, when I do finally get into game, it's up for a few minutes, if I zone, BAM it's down again.
    The 2 error codes I have managed to get on the launch pad are (4-0) and (4-503).
    This Started last night around 10:30 pm MDT and is continuing today
  17. Marae Well-Known Member

I seem to be in and playing reliably, although I did have to relog once when it hung zoning into my house. That was a while ago, though, and I have had no trouble zoning since. I hope everyone else's problems get solved.