Can't log in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jubilee, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Jubilee New Member

Just was able to log in also.
  2. Taurak New Member

My main account is having issues logging into the game and now also the forums.

I usually run the game independent of the Launcher, only using launcher to patch.

When I put in my username and password, it said one or both were wrong. I logged onto the forums using that account to check my details and after confirming I had typed them correctly, I changed my password and this seemed to allow me to log into the game, although I think this was a red herring.

I tried to switch characters using /camp charactername and I got the same message that my username or password was wrong.

I tried multiple times and occasionally it worked, probably 1 out of 10 attemps. Going via launchpad didn't work on the 5 or so times I tried, stating an error.

I've now tried to log in on the forums on the account in question, and I get an error. Yet weirdly this account (that's also All Access but never used on the forums before) works fine. This account also logged into the game at first attempt.
  3. Eradani Well-Known Member

i can get in on my free account, but if i wanted to play a free account i wouldn't be paying for a sub.
    Strings likes this.
  4. Mishette New Member

Same here. This is my free account. Can not log in on my payed account and losing the double xp :( This is the 2nd time this has happened. Not a happy camper atm
    Strings likes this.
  5. Jubilee New Member

Well, I made an assumption and THOUGHT I was getting into the game. I was able to log in, but at loading screen it went into locating servers. So, not fixed yet.

Yes, I can get into my free account too, but NOT the account I'm paying for....the irony.....
    Eradani and Strings like this.
  6. Strings Well-Known Member

7. Whiskey New Member

We would like to announce that all payed accounts have been deleted. On purpose.
    Eradani and Strings like this.
  8. Ridiadh New Member

It is my night off. :/

Can we get a comment from DB that someone is looking into this?
  9. Taurak New Member

Definitely an account issue it seems. I worry they're just looking at a world chat issue based on the red text.
  10. Adevil Well-Known Member

Can log in to my free and Silver accounts, but not my All Access. Definitely looks like something on Daybreak's end.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

Is there any particular server that is having issues? I didn't see anyone mention a particular server.

I ask because I've had no issues at all logging on the forums or Everfrost or Stormhold all day. (paid account).
  12. Whiskey New Member

Stormhold
  13. Kayan New Member

14. Mishette New Member

Freeport but then I also have one on the time locked so I don't think it matters. This account is also Freeport
  15. Taurak New Member

Hah, if only it was that simple. I have two paid accounts. One works fine, one doesn't. I log them both in every time I play.

16. Strings Well-Known Member

17. Adevil Well-Known Member

My All Access account has characters on Stormhold, Freeport, Nagafen and Test. Can't get past the launcher login.
  18. Taurak New Member

Ya I have AB, Stormhold and Splitpaw toons.
  19. Strings Well-Known Member

20. Jubilee New Member

I agree with Mishette, server doesn't matter. Have to be able to actually log in first. If that happens, still can't get to the character select screen to even see if we can get into the game on any server.