Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Tiggra Catowski New Member

We all Just have to be patient until it is fixed! I am sure they are doing their best<[;)
  2. artist New Member

Gosh, Had planned on tradeskilling for this 2x day...
    Got in at noon to see 40 people online but was booted within a minute.
    Please let us use the extra experience that was promised !!
    Thank you ever so much for listening!
  3. Anykah New Member

deybroke it... again
    Locospy and Mortimer like this.
  4. Gerak Well-Known Member

ETA SOOON(tm)
    Jrox likes this.
  5. Locospy Member

We are sorry, Radarx has left the forum, the hampster's are still possibly drunk/ and the wheel's wont spin
    Anykah likes this.
  6. Mortimer New Member

Whats ETA???
  7. Phaedrix Active Member

Most likely. But "best" isn't good enough when half the team has been laid off and you haven't significantly updated your login architecture since 2004.
  8. Tiggra Catowski New Member

I Just went around launcher can go look at my Toons but server is locked so they are making progress:D
    Anykah likes this.
  9. Canth Active Member

From Discord:

Kander-Today at 11:58 AM

We'll do something to make up for the down time. We'll extend something, or other through the week next week or something. Once we have the issue worked out. To answer your questions, we are having a platform related issue.
  10. Locospy Member

have you even seen the screwed up code from login server to x server ... I believe Verant was the creator of that code.
    Anykah likes this.
  11. Guldar New Member

I just find it funny that the launchers points you to the forums for more information about the issue, but no one comes on and posts any recent information
  12. Saladdin Active Member

DB, Is there a button to undo changes?
  13. Avispa New Member

ctrl + z is usually the shortcut to undo...
  14. Marakad New Member

Welp downtime gave me the chance to.....sit at my computer wondering when ill be able to play again >_> university is done for the next few months, only free time ahead of me (and work, lots and lots of work, but eq2 after that)
  15. Ledeo New Member

ETA - Estimated Time of Arrival
    Mortimer likes this.
  16. Datoon Active Member

Shock! o_O
  17. Guldar New Member

Loco, actually pretty sure it had already migrated to sony prior eq2 coming out, but that is beside the point because as dbg is the one who bought the code and is now responsible for keeping the servers running and would be kind of them to give an eta after several hours of downtime.
    Locospy likes this.
  18. Nachoha New Member

"Updated underlying structure for handling Daily Objectives and Loyalty Tokens. There shouldn’t be any noticeable difference in functionality."

I'm going to guess there was a noticeable difference.
    Wahing, Juraiya, Locospy and 4 others like this.
  19. Dogg New Member

I'm not sure how an ETA would be possible. Its like loosing your keys and everyone demanding an ETA on when you'll find them. It takes as long as it takes.
  20. Tiggra Catowski New Member

I agree! I know we all want to play and are bored that's why we are chatting here lol! Its done when its Done!:cool: