But why?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Harmonized, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Harmonized Member

Prissetta likes this.
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

They have server maintenance every week, sometimes twice in a week, that's just the way it is, a week never has more than 167 hours of uptime.
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Yup, what Hexalobular said. :)

Normal server maintenance is every Tuesday, with Thursday as a fallback/secondary day as needed. That downtime should be factored in as part of the available playing hours...any event that runs through the week is likely to be affected by downtime. (I'm glad the game gets regular maintenances, honestly.)
  4. Harmonized Member

I have played this game for a minute or two and I know about their weekly updates. Mostly on Tuesdays, sometime on Thursdays, some both during the week. And one time was 3 times in one week because they kept messing up.

Just like this update was "Estimated downtime is less than 3 hours", but now is 6+ hours because of a "technical issue". All I'm asking it that it would be nice to have our bonus extended since we are currently losing it. Hence my "suggestion" tag.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

From another thread:

Harmonized likes this.