Duplicate BUG: Rotating daily tradeskill missions are messed up again

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Daryx, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Daryx Well-Known Member

The Sentinel's Fate tradeskill daily quests are once again out of whack for some factions. I noticed it on Friday last week (I missed Thursday's and Saturday's iterations) and they are still off today, Monday, as some factions are giving Saturday's quests still (which they gave yesterday as well):
    • Researcher Azira in Quel'ule gives Tracking the Void Influence, should be giving Sampling More Strangeness
    • Harriet on Kerra Isle gives Defensive Dressing, should be giving Kerra Kindling
    Last week:
    • On Friday Harriet gave me Herbal Healing when it should have been Paw Tips and Tail Feathers. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday last week was correct, even though Monday this week is incorrect.
    • On Friday Researcher Azira gave me Rebuilding Materials when it should have been Reinforcing the Wards. What is odd is last week on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday the missions were correct, even though today, Monday, it is incorrect.
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

Just an update, today's (Thursday's) missions in Sentinel's Fate were correct.
  3. Daryx Well-Known Member

Up to today (Sunday) at least the missions are correct since my last post. I don't know if anything has been fixed (I know this is confirmed as a bug), but I will keep an eye on them next week as well and note any more aberrations. Thanks for any fixing that has been done!
    Geroblue likes this.
  4. Daryx Well-Known Member

Today (Monday) the missions are out of whack on the other two factions:

Xi Lan for Hua Mein is giving A Tasty Task (Sunday's task) instead of Hua Mein Craftsmanship
    Oolioomon for the Craftskeepers is giving Bready Goodness (Sunday's task) instead of Full Metal Artisan.

The other two factions that were messed up last Monday are correct today.
  5. Daryx Well-Known Member

Since my last post everything was rotating correctly in Sentinel's Fate's tradeskill missions. Today, Monday May 2, they are once again stuck on yesterday's (Sunday's) quests on all four factions as previously outlined above.

Makes me wonder if the change of the month has anything to do with this.
  6. Daryx Well-Known Member

Yesterday (Wednesday) the SF missions were fine, today the only one that is correct is the Kerra Isle. The other three factions are giving Wednesday's tasks again.
  7. Daryx Well-Known Member

Today Friday the Kerra Isle NPC is giving Thursday's quest again. The other three factions are correct.
  8. Daryx Well-Known Member

Yesterday (Sunday) the missions were correct. Today two of the missions are again incorrect and giving Sunday's task instead of Monday's task, for Craftkeepers and Hua Mein. Only Quel'ule and Kerra Isle are correct.
  9. Daryx Well-Known Member

Update: since my last post the SF tradeskill missions have been rotating correctly.

However, today, Sunday, all four factions are giving Saturday's missions again. (This is on Maj'Dul if I didn't state that before.)
    Twyla likes this.
  10. Daryx Well-Known Member

OK until today. Today Monday is giving Sunday's quests on all four factions.
  11. Daryx Well-Known Member

Today Thursday is repeating Wednesday's missions for all factions. Tuesday and Wednesday were correct.
  12. Daryx Well-Known Member

I have been off line since last week, so haven't been able to check on these since the 15th. Up to that point they were OK.

Today, Thursday, all four factions are giving Wednesday's tradeskill missions.
  13. Twyla Well-Known Member

I can confirm that on Skyfire. I actually liked the repeat, it meant that I was able to do all 4.
    Daryx and Breanna like this.
  14. Daryx Well-Known Member

Today is Sunday and all four missions are a repeat of Saturday's quests.
  15. Ratalthor Developer