[BUG] Deshniak gone missing?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother, Apr 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

I ran the zone after the patch today and the npc was still missing. Are you saying it was fixed/put in after the patch some time?
  2. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

I'd assume it'll be fixed next time we patch.
  3. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

My self and several others had no problem today.
  4. ARCHIVED-wullailhuit Guest

He's still missing on Splitpaw , several guildmates ran the zone this morning and he's a no show still on here.
  5. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Mmmh, was reported as fixed on US servers, going to check on Storms, give me 15 minutes or so and I'll edit with the answer.
    EDIT : Still not spawing on EU servers
  6. ARCHIVED-njade Guest

Chrol wrote:
    unfortunately still not fixed as he is still missing...
  7. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Wow.. That's just.. sad.. that they 'forgot' to push the fix over the pond to the EU servers.
  8. ARCHIVED-Solarax Guest

i have the same problem and there is also the npc in raid zone that i can not see as well. some of the other guildies were able to see it but i could not and its not a grafic issue because i would have been able to assist for target but he simply did not exist ( was on 92 prov with all TS quests done) while other guildies could see him.

would be nice to get these taken care of because it is setting some poeple really behind
  9. ARCHIVED-Citadelli Guest

I got him last night on my main 4/27.
    Question I have would it be possible to get him on my other toons that are just pure crafters? Low lvl adventures?
    Would someone be able to pull me into a two man group at say lvl 50, since i read it will drop for everyone in the zone?
    Or are only crafter toons outta luck?
  10. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

Citadelli wrote:
    You need the quest to enter the zone, so you probably can't get the low levels in. You are not out of luck. You just need to take your main through a few times. You could try bringing a friend in for a second prism.
  11. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

You can't get the quest and zone in if you're not 90 adventurer, so you'll have to farm with your 90 adventuer(s).
  12. ARCHIVED-Ahlana Guest

Citadelli as others said you have to be 90, but the prisms are tradeable and therefor on the broker. They are down to 1p on my server, a fee even the "poorest" of tradeskillers can afford.
  13. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Did it yesterday for the first time and nothing wrong with it.
  14. ARCHIVED-Citadelli Guest

Yes tradeable! Didn't notice the gem was not heirloom etc first time i got it. Got the gem again and gave it to my jeweler!
  15. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Deshniak is working...strangely. One time he spawns, goes through his fight and says "thanks for helping me", no fight and no reward. Another time he says thanks for the help again and gives the reward with no fight. Another time the script works all the way through (his fight, spawns, thanks and reward).
    Very inconsistant. All happened on the same day.