Broken trade skill items

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Thand, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

None of these items are equipabe and usable any more since the new examine window

Gnomeproof Thumb cap - effect Calibrated tools +2 sucess chance. used to show as a buff no longer does
    Guide Roots:Fabric of life: Overclocked took +5 sucess chance.
    Uris Blessed fishing pole was +50 fishing charrm equipable now +50 all Harvest Non equipable or useable

Blessed Coldian prayer shawl - Lost experiment boost
    Earing of Solstice 12 Crafting and harvesting skills. Down from 25
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The charm slot items have to be dragged to their slots in order to have them equipped. I've not used Uri's in months so don't know what is the issue with that one.

The earring I've /bugged and hopefully so should others. You may be interested in this thread. Caith doesn't specifically mention that it's being fixed, I'm assuming it is.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/earring-of-the-solstice.585393/

I don't remember the shawl having experimental increase.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can experiment on the Earring of the Solstice and the Coldain Prayer Shawl. And if you mess up, you can get a replacement earring from the Shady Swashbuckler (don't ask how I know this). Not sure about the Shawl.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I know this :) I believe OP (and probably will correct me) is stating that the shawl lost stats.

Here's a link to a screenshot of the stats as it was on release.
    http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q108&menustr=060040000000
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I made a quick trip to the Shady Swashy and was pleased to find he did have the Coldain Shawl on his list. So they did make it replaceable (ty devs!)
    Sigrdrifa and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Seni Active Member

It also makes it so you can have it as a house item and a wearable item. Turn it into a house item first (examine it while in your home) then go see the Shady Swashy for a replacement to wear. I didn't know you could experiment on it; I thought they made all items you could turn into house items available on the Swashy. Either way it's very nice of them.
    Rosyposy likes this.