Broke game this morning. Client Game version mismatch after the patch this morning.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darwiin, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Pyrosandstorm New Member

I see it if I turn off the "Anti-Banner" option on Kaspersky Anti-Virus. So, I'd imagine that certain anti-advertisement things are why some of us can't see it while others can. Nice to know they are working on it.
  2. Laaw Well-Known Member

personally very tired of hearing about soe.
  3. Darwiin Active Member

Can someone link this "We are aware of the issue" message. I can find one anyplace and I don't see a message at the top of forums.
  4. Kattarama New Member

I also submitted a support ticket. Seems is most convenient way to get help. Oasis server here. Maybe they will fix it soonish.
  5. Pyrosandstorm New Member

Okay, now I see it even with that turned on, lol.
  6. Flipmode Member

I even quoted it to you on the last page...come on...
  7. Darwiin Active Member

I did try it in chrome and now I can see the message at top of forums. I have IE 11 and don't see the message. What IE did you have to get it to show up?
  8. Pyrosandstorm New Member

I have 11. It didn't show up, I turned off the anti-banner thing in my anti-virus program, it showed up, and now it is still there even with it turned back on. So, in short, no idea why I can see it now. Sorry.
  9. Kynz New Member

Same thing happening when I try to log in. I tried twice, then came here to see if there were others having the same problem. Went back, validated, and tried again, with same result. This was all within the last half hour. However, just now when I tried again I'm just cycling through login servers, then get the none available, please try again message. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!
    ~K
  10. Francoise Member

Now it can't find the log in servers at least that's something different
    Akathu likes this.
  11. Pyrosandstorm New Member

Yeah. Instead of getting a message saying my version doesn't match, it just cycles through trying the different servers. Shows progress anyway.
    Akathu likes this.
  12. Steelviper Active Member

Probably because the website cache, from your last visit to it, without the anti-banner, still remains (browser options). So when you visited it after that, the website loaded from the remaining cache, despite the anti-banner being turned off.
  13. SierraDawn Active Member

Isn't this the truth!! :rolleyes:
  14. Bunji Developer

We're working on the issue. Planning to have server back up around 10am PST or shortly after.
    Faeonara, Prissetta and Majesty like this.
  15. Strings Well-Known Member

Prissetta likes this.
  16. Neryse New Member

Thanks for the update, Bunji!
    Majesty likes this.
  17. Majesty Active Member

Thanks for the update Bunji! Appreciate the work it takes trying to keep all this running smooth.:)
  18. geesharp New Member

Freeport log in is working again game server still down but that's to be expected. looks like the 10AM EST is a go. Thanks Bunji.
  19. Bunji Developer

Servers are unlocking now.
    geesharp likes this.
  20. Francoise Member

I believe I'm getting into the game now.