Broke game this morning. Client Game version mismatch after the patch this morning.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darwiin, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Darwiin Active Member

Client Game version mismatch after the patch this morning after the patch and as typical nobody at DBG seem aware or the problem, or at the very least post a damn thing to let us know they are aware of the problem.
  2. Pyrosandstorm New Member

Same thing here, whether I try to log directly to my character on Permafrost server, or login to the character select screen.
  3. Kyphexler New Member

I am on Permafrost also and experience same thing. It seems the patcher was not upgraded during the server maintenance or something along that line.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

same for me on Freeport Server
    SierraDawn likes this.
  5. Annalyn New Member

It would be really nice if they would at least post that they are aware of the problem and an ETA would be great.
    SierraDawn likes this.
  6. Akhenaton New Member

I try to log in the EU-German server (my old server) and it's ok.
  7. Darwiin Active Member

That doesn't help Akhenaton, they haven't patched the EU Servers this morning.
  8. Pyrosandstorm New Member

Well, lets just hope they fix it soon. I sent in a Support Ticket about it. Maybe they'd do something about it faster if more people sent them. Make it hard to ignore :p.
  9. Francoise Member

Hope to be able to see you in game soon Darwiin :mad:
  10. Darwiin Active Member

If they would just put something on Facebook, or even twitter saying they are aware of the issue. The lack of communication this company has had over the last year has become horrible.
    SierraDawn likes this.
  11. Francoise Member

12. Flipmode Member

there is a big note in red on the home page of the forum.
  13. Faeonara Well-Known Member

They have posted that they are aware and looking in to it . Lets hope things will get sorted out soon ..
  14. Darwiin Active Member

That's funny Flipmode because I don't see any red messages at the top of Forum homes or even the top of this form page. I am guessing it's one of those features that only works in certain browsers. Again just post something, on FB or Twitter, its not that hard. As Faeonara has commented, it looks like they did. However that game server has been up now for an hour so it sort of usual that the post comes an hour later.
  15. Flipmode Member

It says "Status: 6/16/2015 8:25 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game."
    Kittybock likes this.
  16. Francoise Member

I don't see any red messages either.
  17. Lucifuge New Member

same here on Butcherblock, my roomie down too on Crushbone. I have the day off too darn it! Smelly I tell you this is smelly like bad cheese , gagonzola smelly !!!
  18. Flipmode Member

I'm using chrome but I see it in IE browser too.
  19. Scrambling New Member

And this is why they have no phone number for customer service. If they did, SOMEONE might actually call them with problems. I had problems when SoE ran the show. But I wish we could go back to the good ole days. At least then, I could get help!
  20. Flipmode Member

Just checked firefox too. I see it in all 3.