Bonus XP: Friday, Dec 18 - Mon, Dec 21, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

As we get ready for the winter holiday, we're offering DOUBLE EXPERIENCE to our All-Access members starting at 12:01AM PST (midnight) on Friday, December 18 and running until 11:59AM PST (noon) on Monday, December 21, 2015.

[IMG]

The Double XP bonuses will be available for All Access members on ALL servers. This includes our players on Time-Locked Expansion servers.

Not currently an All-Access member? Now’s the time to sign up!

*Time Zone Converter
    Kittybock, Tylia, GrunEQ and 5 others like this.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

Time to level up the alts before KoS!

Should keep this going through the "holiday" season.
  3. Eles Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And this includes all XP, even crafting? :)

WOOT!!! :D

Uwk
    who's going to be making some Frostfell gobboes very happy indeed in their eternal struggle for creative freedom ;)
  5. daicia Well-Known Member

^I second this question and will also ask if this applies to leveling guilds as well.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! That's a good question, that last; too bad it doesn't include Status, too. ;->

Oh well; crossing kitty fingers for one of those events later in the hols. :)

Uwk
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

For clarification, it will be starting tonight at midnight or tomorrow at midnight?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Looks like....... /checking .... 12:01 am on Friday. So, "tonight," but the "next day."

Darn Romans... :-/

Uwk
    whose player's Celtic ancestors knew when a day started: when the sun came up! Duh! "The Romans must be crazy." ;->
    Draknox likes this.
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

Wow, even on Deathtoll?!

That's awesome! And a merry Frostfell to all!
  10. Haloek Member

I agree it should go through the Holiday season but I will take what I can get thank you Daybreak
  11. LordTiras Well-Known Member

This is great as I need to level a few more TS alts, but I'm not hoping they extend this through the holiday. I want a 2x (3x? Yes, 3x) status over the holiday instead. :D
  12. Recn New Member

They are just trying to distract you away from the disturbance in the Force at your local theatre.
  13. Arandar Well-Known Member

Admittedly, I'm no mathematical genius, but 40% is not -- by any definition I am aware of -- double anything. And that's the server bonus that we're getting on Stormhold.
  14. Teflon New Member

Certainly sounds like even the TLE servers will be getting the double xp, but on Deathtoll were only getting 40% server bonus!!!
  15. Kyosa New Member

Wohoo..LFG :)
  16. Simparri Active Member

I guess they're Still ripping off the TLE servers since they are only offering a +40% server bonus on Stormhold, not the Double EXP they stated.
  17. Judge New Member

Ummmmmm, it's only a 40% bonus on Stormhold..... not really double =/
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if the usual XP bonus on the TLE servers was originally 20%, then yeah, it is doubled, or at least that part of it. :-/

If, on the other hand, there wasn't any bonus to begin with other than what you can get just by being at full "health," XP-wise (200%), then yeah, they dropped the ball with their figures.

Uwk
    who blushes to admit, hasn't been logged in there recently :oops:
  19. Zenji Well-Known Member

Why are the TLE servers only getting 40% and not the "double" that you so advertised?
    Karioki likes this.
  20. Ktlove New Member

40% Does not = double exp, :(