Bleedthrough set too high in H3's

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Aeras, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Loke Member

When all of a healers primary heal spells are being outperformed by an adornment something is clearly not "working as intended"
    Zhevally likes this.
  2. Priority Well-Known Member

I agree, bleedthrough is a poor mechanic. They should have found another way to keep wards in check.

As far as the nerf, it may be, it may not be. My original point was that nothing was compared outside of the overall heal amounts. How much was the crusader healing themselves? How much were they healing the group? Is it possible the group just didnt take much damage, therefore, the crusader mostly healed themselves? Judging by the overall damage taken, Id say thats a good probability as the crusader took roughly 4 times as much damage as the rest of the group.

Not mich to heal when the only people you can heal don't take damage
  3. Aeras Active Member

I don't want crusaders nerfed. I want the bleedthrough or whatever is wrong with wards fixed. The crusader that I run with is my husband and he thinks our wards should be fixed as well. Even his Demonstration of Faith ward won't absorb damage in H3s.

Also, if bleedthrough wasn't an issue, then why can my wards hit in the H2 zones, also with the same pally tanking? That's a massive difference in heal amount even with not being able to ward a warded hit.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Priority Well-Known Member

I havent said that bleed through isnt dumb. I've continuously agreed it is. I also stated above that chaotic leach is substantially higher in H3 and the bleed through is probably higher as well.
  5. Elinea Well-Known Member

I don't know where I said that would be what I'd want. I hate the nerfing of any class, Period. My husband used to play a pally as a main years ago, until he started getting slaughtered in raids and they were pretty much useless. I was glad to see them viable again, and in no way do I believe that crusaders are why my wards are hitting for small amounts, or not at all. I was just confirming that H3 zones are sucking hard for ward classes.
    Zhevally likes this.