Berserker Pics

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Smythy, Mar 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

Me with the 2H from Sepulcher of Fan Fi. I don't use it, since it's medicore legendary 2H and i'm buckler specced, but it has very good berserker looks. Sorry for the big pic. [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-HammerHammerHammer Guest

[p][IMG][/p][p] [/p][p][IMG][/p][p]Me !! haha sorry ill get some new gear soon lol![/p][p] [/p][p]Dreadnaught Brommix[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-HammerHammerHammer Guest

[p]whoops its working now nm[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Xakkoriz Guest

You don't HAVE to look mismatched... I know once I get my Relic and/or EoF sets with my SK I'm using them regardless of stats... so I'll be matched and have good armor... I'm not going for each piece to be the BEST. I'm fine with decent armor as long as its a full set.
  5. ARCHIVED-lost Guest

[IMG]

PvP and the Chel'drak sword
  6. ARCHIVED-Ansar7 Guest

Sort of on topic... "there are only a few helmets in the gme that look like that" What helmets have the Berserker horns look? I have Hoolah's and just got StrongBear's from Unrest, but when I equip them, they are full helms and not the Berserker specific helm. I heard somewhere you can turn the Hoolah hat back into Hoolah and get another one, but I am still not sure it is the one with the horns. Also, is there a way to get the StrongBears helm to show up with the horns? Thanks for your time.
  7. ARCHIVED-Slayer505 Guest

AFAIK you can trade in the Hoo'lah for the horns helm. The only horned helms I know for sure are EoF Fabled, Vaults hat, and Hoo'lah.
  8. ARCHIVED-Schmalex23 Guest

Ansar7 wrote:
    1. Hooloh, Relic, EoF fable(vehement), and Vaults

2. yes, turn it back into him and he gives you a customised hat that has the horns. Its grey with yellowish horns.

3. No for strongbears... i wouldnt want a guard running around looking like a zerker anyways.
  9. ARCHIVED-AnAnimatedcorpse Guest

INCOMING uber halfling Berserker pic to %Tforum!!
  10. ARCHIVED-AnAnimatedcorpse Guest

When I get home from work that is..
  11. ARCHIVED-AnAnimatedcorpse Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

[p]edited cuz i havent figured out how to put in a pic lol[/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-ailen Guest

[p]I have 4 helmets that have the berserker horn look[/p][p] [/p][p]Hooloh's.. you can turn it in to him and ask for the "customized helmet" it'll have horns[/p][p]Relic - you can turn this into the forge guy also the same as hooloh's and it'll have horns.[/p][p]Vaults hat, can't remember it's name.. has a dps mod on it, it's gray with horns[/p][p]EoF set helmet has horns.[/p][p] if you're on PvP that one has horns but I don't have it yet.[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-DasanW Guest

[p][IMG][/p][p]Doomrage BP, Strongbears Shoulders/Bracers/Gloves, Hoola hat, Xeogoite legs, Modinthalis, Festering Flesh Buckler[/p]
  15. ARCHIVED-foozlesprite Guest

This is my zerker, she's a dwarf female and I muuuuch prefer her SOGA model, mainly because of my personality for her...she likes half-elves, fine wine, and killing all in her path (teehee!) Her name is Morgunn (Everfrost), she's level 33 atm and is still in her AQ armor but once she hits 37 she's getting the blood ore stuff :)

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Daine@Everfrost wrote:
    You look more like a barbarian than a dwarf from that camera angle, I'm afraid.. Here's my little Fae zerker, running around in a suit of Ebon. Not much of a selection of weapons or shields to choose from at 49, so she's using a Viroc's Bloodletter from Runnyeye. [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-foslos Guest

[IMG][IMG] High Elves for the win and the girls =D
  18. ARCHIVED-Nathdorl Guest

i know its this-and-that looking but thats the way it is :/

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

* image3: [X] Additional specular when it rains :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Necodemus Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Nathdorl Guest

is that \aITEM -863538159 1893182919:The Dhampyre's Linksteel\/a ? because it looks very different on me...