Berserker Chains of Eternity Wishlist

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Tekadeo, Oct 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Netty Guest

150k with 100% hate gain = 300k threat. 1mil dps with -50% hate gain = 500k threat. You got to have a transfer then aswell since taunts dont come near 200k threat. I agree with aggro is mostly not a problem with the right set up. Increasing the dps as they should will be more than enough to hold aggro with abit lesser set up. So the taunt increas or not needed. If i have nothing els to cast i use my taunts. So they are worth casting i guess. Dont do alot but still something.
    All tanks do that and do it better since they have more dps out put or self hate transfers. so wouldent call it OP. But i dont want to be placed in the mage group with low dps and super taunts since a sk would be ALOT better there.
    No to compete a dps increas utility and a stone skin and maybe a health increas is needed... Im not sure how ppl see zerks but for me we are Offensiv Offtanks. And thats why we need to be able to compete with the other Offtanks. Thats why i think ideas like old adrenaline now would be OP. And so on.
    Tbh i dont have that much hope that they will fix these things... But one can only hope.
  2. ARCHIVED-Innk Guest

Buffrat@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Please no. While this may be a buff to the group, it's a nerf to the zerker itself.

If anything allow it to remain the same as it is now for the Berserker, but give groupmembers the # of triggers Buff recommended above.
  3. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Netty wrote:
    All of the zerker taunts/procs/stuff combined is probably at least 50k (100k with 100% hate gain) raw threat. But positionals do a lot of hate control too.
  4. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

HP buff is really needed. I grouped with a Guardian that had similar stats/equipment to my zerker alt, if anything my alt was a little better, and he had almost 20k more HP self buffed. Makes a huge difference on ST/UD and HM encounters, and I'm sure on raids also.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Fix Warrior tree. Brawler and Crusader trees both received MAJOR overhauls and almost every line is viable. Where is our love here?
    Juggernaut needs something.
    The Berserks need something.
    We need a HP buff.

And so far in Beta we have a new AoE/group buff and a second Unyielding Will to choose from. What's the point of feedback if you never pay attention?
    Inb4 you mention the HP prestige. All fighters get it, and it doesn't level the playing field at ALL.
  6. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

another craptastic deathsave? i'm going to have to login to test and see this. all 3 of them combined might almost equal a worthwhile single deathsave now.. sorry, that was sarcasm.