Info Needed Beastlord Feral Primals did not upgrade dmg multiplier 126-130 Level

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Keeys, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Corran Member

It’s really simple .. combart arts for ALL classes got increased for the new levels however as primals and advantages are not researchable they should he the equiv of celestial but atm they are more apprentice equivalent , the only reason they do more damage if any is due to higher player stats , you must have logs and tools available where you can see performance analytics and efficiency’s of classes ability’s if not why not ?

I don’t care that BOF increased by x amount as it’s a much more efficient spell as has a 5 second recast you can’t compare a 5 sec hit to a 30 second recast nuke it’s like comparing apples and oranges compare BL to Sin as it’s a similar burst dps. I cannot belive you have fixed this issue twice previously with zero issues and what now you are not able to find anything wrong this issue has been happening every single increase it’s not a new issue … All the BL are seeing the exact same thing a massive hit to our damage output and your not addressing this at all. Don’t you think the community that plays the class has a better feel for its performance as we have played it for many years ? My assassin with much worse stats does 4 x the BL dps in instances , twice as much in raids .. guess I’ll be another jumping to the assassin bandwagon as nearly 3 months of sup par damage with no meaningful response is a real shame , sorry state of affairs and not to mention extremely frustrating. I love getting asked what’s happened to BL damage many times a day I really do ..
    Juraiya, elbuenomalo88, Sadus and 2 others like this.
  2. Keeys Member

Because of the lack of response to a sincere issue with all Beastlords, I am also going to be retiring and moving to another class. Honestly heartbroken, we can not betray to any other class and this was a paid class unlock many moons ago which was paid. When you killed Auto Attack you made if clearly obvious that our class needed " other" fixes that have been negated.
    Juraiya, elbuenomalo88 and Sadus like this.
  3. Ash_AB New Member

Agreed. Another dev response would be appreciated.

If not, just set the status to Not a Bug and we can all move on.
    elbuenomalo88 likes this.
  4. Corran Member

But that's the thing .. it IS a bug and is an issue it always has been and has usually been addressed .. I like many others have played BL for many many years and have a good understanding of the look and feel of the class so you can tell when something is "off"

Primal last expac were decent enough and with working added melee into it BL were in a decent place. However now the new levels have scaled up (and melee yet again is rubbish , no reasoning behind it when it was fine last xpac ???) but the primals have not been boosted by the standard re-tier that new combat arts get. I can drop my stats down to near enough last expac stats and compare tooltips on screenshots of claw that i luckily saved from end of last expac and its literally near enough identical old 8.6t to 9.1t and new 8.7t to 9.2t (Happy to send these over)

This really need addressing and re "tiering" not sure if its mitigation or resists vs the primal spell tiers but testing on a dummy shows you nothing. Look at actual combat logs/parses and see the breakdowns and efficiencies or provided evidence showing you. Please DM me for screenshots if required or provide email for me to send them to.
    Juraiya, elbuenomalo88 and Ash_AB like this.
  5. Ikes New Member

The irony in this post is most definitely thicker than a credit card
  6. Sadus Member

I suppose that's it now, nothing more to come here?
  7. Volladar New Member

This is a level 125 Beastlord with no equipment/AAs/buffs/merc/mount/familiar. As close to base stats as I could get, only thing is food/drink which I didn't want to wait around 6 hours to expire.
    [IMG]

This is a level 130 Beastlord with the exact same setup including the same level 125 food.
    [IMG]

Level 125 math:
    Savage Rake III avg damage: 1,715,752
    Flurry of Claws avg damage: 2,018,111.5
    Claw of Khati Sha avg damage: 4,351,919.5

Level 130 math:
    Savage Rake III avg damage: 1,744,673
    Savage Rake IV avg damage: 2,231,874.5
    Flurry of Claws avg damage: 2,442,673.5
    Claw of Khati Sha avg damage: 5,267,458.5

% Increase:
    Savage Rake (from III to IV): 1.3008x
    Flurry of Claws: 1.2104x
    Claw of Khati Sha: 1.2104x

So the damage of the Advantages and Primals did in fact increase, but only by about 21% instead of the expected ~30%.

I don't have an Assassin to do this comparison with, but on my naked 130 BL I just pulled up some previous tier vs current tier Assassin CA's.
    [IMG]

I won't go through all the math, but here are the % increase values:
    Ambush: 1.2793x
    Crippling Strike: 1.3877x
    Mortal Blade: 1.2328x
    Assassinate: 2.1767x

Also keep in mind I showed an increase in Savage Rake III on a 130 vs 125 of ~1.7% so that might also need to be added to Assassin numbers if we were comparing 125 vs 130 and the same scaling applied.

I feel like there is no question that Beastlord Advantages and Primals were undertuned with the level cap increase and need to be scaled up.
    Juraiya, SolarFaire, Twyla and 2 others like this.
  8. Tanithelas Member

Yeah this seems to be a definitive oops we need @dev to take a look and say yeah we intended for BL to suck and we intended for other T1s to actually do damage. Go buzz off. Then we might be able to let this thread go. Either fix it or fess up that you don't care. Either is acceptable but you have to be adults about your decisions when you are confronted by them and own it.
  9. Shiloh Member

This thread still sits at "Info Needed", wich isnt the case.
    There is info both in this thread and on your server on discord, and I know in private messages aswell. So what more info is needed?
    And I do hope you already know its the same issue for Channelers and their conduits?
  10. Dezum Member

What is the current Beastlord Primal melee attack multiplier for level 129?
  11. Tanithelas Member

i can see fixing this has definitely taken a top priority. At least say nope final answer and close the ticket. This just looks unfinished and unprofessional.
    Juraiya likes this.
  12. Keeys Member

They left the class broken. Its fine I moved on to another class. I like feeling useful as a dps not a burden.
  13. Sadus Member

no offence, but i find the lack of communication frustrating.
  14. Corran Member

I did too .. which means that come the GU soon i bet you BL will get a fix :p
  15. VeloEQ2 Member

Damn at least you guys got an answer of some form... complaining over not having a response for 3 months... Inquisitors haven't been addressed in any shape or form for going on a decade now. It sucks, but it's daybreak. Best thing to do is make another toon, or you can turn into a skeleton on your chair waiting for them to "fix" the class.. which heh speaking from experience.. they won't do.