Artisan's formal ensemble :(

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Magickalprincess, Jul 31, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

DaesaniaSwiftbow wrote:
    The black formal wear is not called the artisan ensemble though.....
  2. ARCHIVED-CrateredMoon Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    My Qeynos chars have been able to pick up Grandmaster quests from Kelethin, and vice versa. I would imagine it would be the same for evils, that you could pick the quest up from basically wherever.
  3. ARCHIVED-DaesaniaSwiftbow Guest

Elorah wrote:
    Yes I understand this, however the ceremonial formal ensemble was brought up on page 2 of this thread, which is why i added to it rather than creating another topic within the forum. The ceremonial formal is different from the grandmaster quest, the black formal outfit does not require a quest, rather just 40k faction with the correct tradeskill OR adventuring faction of your city.
  4. ARCHIVED-shioki Guest

I play all male toons. Don't really mind watching the ladies in revealing dresses. But I was a bit disappointed that this wasn't a little more crafter oriented. No stats towards heat resist or crafting skills. It doesn't even look like anything most of the crafters would ply thier trade in. I'm hoping we can get some crafting tools in the future, even if they are just for placing in our houses. Or a Master's workstation. Maybe crafter only mounts or pets. Beasts of burden would make some sense. So many directions to go with crafting rewards. I'll do the quest, but the formal ensamble isn't going to last past the first swap meet.
  5. ARCHIVED-valkry Guest

I'm wearing mine, on my High Elf girl, only because she is a 'lock and after 65 lvl it's about time I got something more exciting then 'yet another bathrobe.' The purple of the ensemble actually looks fairly decent with my sage cloak (also purple)... but I'd rather not have to chose between wearing my grandmother's bathrobe & J-Lo's Oscar outfit... can't a girl get a *REAL* outfit, lil sexy but not over the top?
  6. ARCHIVED-Zagbab_Dorfbasher Guest

Not quite sure what causes the bug with not being able to see the ceremonial one on merchants, couldn't see it on Dark Bargainers one yesterday, but saw it today and could buy it, still can't see it on any of the FP ones though.