Armor issue after the update.

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Beyoncia, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

So, I am an inquisitor and I wear maximum hp armor. I'm happy to see it has recieved mitigation, or it'd better to say you have merged mitigation and hp items in one. It's great. But could you please update the existing items as well, or add an option to trade them for a new items? Moreover, I have purple gems already filled in. Starting all over, getting a whole set of purple armor and gems, especially with the curent rng and other clerics and plate tanks in the guild...It won't be easy. Neither should we be punished for such changes.

I also sure that templars, who are using block armor, would like a possibility to change their armor as well.
  2. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Why do Templars use block armour?
    (sry for going out of topic)
  3. Tajar Well-Known Member

I think he means that whatever the templars were wearing before now has block on it, as his max hps armour has had mit added to it.
  4. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Ohyeah, that makes sense :)
  5. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Many templars use block armor and block jewelry for Shiled Ally. And since block armor is tank only now...some of them are probably upset now.
  6. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Shield Ally still works good? Seeing as uncontested block is the only avoidance worth a damn anymore, and hardly that i would have guessed that Shield ally would be pretty crappy right now.
  7. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

SA is uncontested block. But I've never been a fun of SA, not since the end of RoK at least. Though some people believe it's good. And I've seen some numbers, just don't want to go in to details here. To me it's simply a nice addition, there is no point going mad on block. And it's probably worth even less in AoM.

Anyway, back to topic: please do something with armor:)
  8. Genghes Active Member

Shield ally is still useful
  9. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

So, do you have any plans to let us exchange the curent armor and extract purple gems from it?
  10. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

11. Elaiya Member

I also have opted for the maximum HP armor on my Inquisitor, and I am hoping they will provide us a way to exchange what we've already worked so hard on. Which set would make the most sense to move to? I'm thinking just the CB/Pot/Casting speed for the reforging.
  12. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

I'll stay with hp/mitigation armor.
  13. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Some comments would be nice.
  14. Elaiya Member

Even just a post of intentions so we know how to plan moving forward.
  15. Flatline Well-Known Member

16. Karagon Active Member

Healer do not need mitigation actually.. It's tank stat. I hardly ever believe that healers are gonna be rolling 2nd set of mitigation armor
  17. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Everyone needs mitigation.
    Wurm likes this.
  18. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

And I'll ask it again: any news, any plans to fix it, to echange our items or at least to extract our purple gems?
  19. Gninja Developer

Sorry, just saw this thread. We do not intend for plate priests to be able to amass large quantities of block for exactly those reasons. Yes, Shield Ally is very useful and we have to be aware of that when itemizing.
    Errrorr likes this.
  20. Anastaise Active Member

You didn't answer the question as to whether Templars who have the Block armor will have a way of swapping to another form of the plate armor. It seems rather unfair to suddenly change it to Tank only and not allow a swap to something they can equip.