Are rangers used for end game raiding?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Kaldram, Aug 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Twyxx Guest

Guess they were tired of seeing this thread so it got moved to the garbage can (class forum).
  2. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

If you get clever you can figure out a way to keep these threads in the other sections. You would basically have to make it broad enough where it effects a lot of classes or at least just one other class that isn't a ranger. For example if talking about ammo try to include all the scouts when referring to it. For end game raiding I can't really think of another class that has as many problems getting raids. Maybe phrase it differently like 'what classes don't see a lot of end game raiding?'
    The fact we have to think about ways to keep these threads in public sections in the hope to actually get something done indicates a different series of problems.
    Or we can 'trust' (LOL) they are reading the threads even though we get no indication they have read them. Be it a simple acknowledgement or an actual fix.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jeepned2 Guest

This is really the only place that I have gotten to use the knowledge I learned in a college class.... Creative Writing 101.