Aramae Arts [MMO Forum Graphics], 2

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-K_Aramae, Aug 20, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Laladini_Asrai Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Laladini_Asrai Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    Oh you don't get off that easy, missy! I'm still using the one you made for her in the rotation. I love the variety
  3. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

Cythen@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Hmm, it's ok, let me know when it's ready. You can always put him less ebony, I just wanted to see his pretty face! If you look on the joke signature you made for me, we can see his face clearly, so it's ok if it don't come out 100% ebony.
  4. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Thanks everyone. I don't think I've gotten so much feedback before! She was really fun to do. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

[IMG]

You can see him a little better here. He's still got a blur on him because that's the overall effect/feel on the sig.
  6. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

I really like the way you create your text... they all seem to have a bit of texture to them that allows them to stand out.
    Very nice work with Alakk's - I like that his cheek bone is defined and well blended.
  7. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

8. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

9. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

10. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

ooooo.... I looooove your eyes!!!!
    I'm glad he turned around!
  11. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Chloo
    [IMG] [IMG]

Aiaru's happy little acorn throwing warden has been on me to finish her sig. So here it is! She picked the color scheme, but I think I'll end up changing the text because it's just too 'blah' for me. But here's her character for it and the background, etc. hehe
  12. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

How adorable!! The bright colors are awesome, and that avatar is CUTE!
    I kinda agree about the text...I think the "Tunar's Fang" looks ok, but maybe do her name with the same colors/texture as the border?
  13. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Haha Thanks Seagoat! I liked the way she came out a lot.

And yeah, here's the new texted sig! :)

[IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Just a quick 10 minute text sig for a guildy before bed.

[IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

A quick 10 min before bed? I won't tell what I am thinking about.
  16. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Haha!! While everyone else is thinking of... that... at night, I'm thinking of doing a quick sig!!

We told you we have problems over in this corner of the forums.
  17. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

Cythen@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    You mean a quicky? : D
  18. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Ne'er mind.. wrong thread XD
  19. ARCHIVED-Kaethia_Aramae Guest

I know you love your sig making and everything, but come on...
    <sighs, twirling her hair>
    I guess I'll just have to give you other things to think about more often! Or to take your mind off it. Whichever you prefer.
    <winks, smiling>
  20. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Loriella
    [IMG] [IMG]

I don't think I can begin to describe how fun it was to work on a melancholy little wood elf! Lore, first off, is a FANTASTIC person and friend of mine, so it was a pleasure regardless.

When I was taking screenies, she said she wanted something that was pensive and thoughtful and was looking for black, blue and whites in color. I saw purples and pinks in darker and softer shades and was going to say "Pft! My sig making! My colors!" but I'm very glad I stuck with her scheme. It's very pretty!

[IMG]

This is a larger version of the same sig, just for the Raven-Mythic boards.