Aramae Arts [MMO Forum Graphics], 2

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-K_Aramae, Aug 20, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS
    [This Artist is closed for business!]
  2. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Wyndel

[IMG] [IMG]

I wanted to try something a little different with a ranger by staying away from the common greens as a background. But I couldn't just out it entirely so there are some leaves and vinces and splashes of green here and there. hehe Blue is the color of his eyes and the guild cloak, so I used that as the base of the background. The main graphic looks a little blurry, but I was going for a whispy type look for him. Hope he likes it!
  3. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Aziroth
    [IMG] [IMG]

Sig for uber guild warlock! It's a bit busy, but I hope he likes it regardless. I haven't quite mastered the art of adding spell effects into sig yet. :/
  4. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

I am curious did you forget about me?
  5. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

No, of course not! They were just up in my qeue.
  6. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Woot. First post updated.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

Wow! I absolutely adore the one you did for Kaethia! The mixture of textures and colors in these are simply amazing!
  8. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Thanks so much Sidora! I love getting any kind of feedback on my sigs.
    And it means a lot when people like them. Gives me more drive to keep going! Hehe.

*Edit: It's easier for me to make sigs of characters I know somewhat personally because then I know they won't yell at me if I put additional 'things' on their characters. heh
  9. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

K_Aramae wrote:
    If they give me enough background information, I kind of put additional things on them anyway and hope they like it. <whistles innocently>
  10. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Febe [Cinnamon 2]
    [IMG] [IMG]

She requested all shades of purple. I think I did a good job in that regard! I incorporated the same swirl in the background technique to match Cinnamon's, but it's a little drowned out since it's all the same colors. Still there and seen though, so I'm happy with that.
  11. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Sapphirius wrote:
    I think about doing that sometimes! But the paranoid side of me thinks they won't like it and will regret coming to be for work. :(
  12. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

As requested, I'll have a tutorial for doing grunge/texture backgrounds up here hopefully tomorrow. For anyone interested. :)
  13. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Firecracker [Cinnamon 3]

[IMG] [IMG]

For Firecracker, she wanted just what her name was. So in the background, are bursts of fireworks. Very pretty little fae, and I wanted to use the colors in her wings because you rarely see autumn-shaded fae. I thought it looked nice.
  14. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Cinnamon, Animated

[IMG] [IMG]

Here's all three of them animated together. It smooshed the quality to animate them as a .gif. I used Adobe ImageReady for it. If there's another program that doesn't do that, please let me know.

If it's too distorted for you, Cinnamon, and you want to use all three, there's always the random sig generator! :/
  15. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

LOL I just realized I spelled it 'Kithikor' in Febes sig. /DOH!
    <blushes brightly> How embarassing...
    Fixing!
  16. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

17. ARCHIVED-wiire Guest

Whoohoo another defiler sig.. very nice! I love the way you did the character name's font.. I need to learn more about font tricks next :p
    Actually.. maybe you can answer a quick question (i wont beg you for another tutorial lol), I know how to do the layer blending and .. ack I cant remember the labels of stuff without PS in front of me.. but if you see my sig, I know how to do the outer glow thing.. how do you do the crisp outlines on font though? Like on Febe and Firecracker.
  18. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Auroz@Lucan DLere wrote:
    So, Auroz... When can we be expecting your siggy thread? You have a natural eye for color.
  19. ARCHIVED-wiire Guest

Lol, I dont want to hijack Aramaes new thread with my stuff again haha. So real quick, I've made literally atleast 10+ different sigs for Auroz because when I get bored.. thats what I do, and for only 3 friends. So I don't have many 'different' sigs, and really don't want to make a bunch for people I don't know or I'm afraid it will turn it into a tedious job if I'm not doing it just for fun. But I may post something showing them all and asking for specific tips and advice or something.
  20. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

I agree 100% with Sapph. That's a VERY nice sig! Great eye.

The crisp outline is the same way you do glow. Just go to the blending options and choose 'stroke.'