Anyone seen this before?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Syndro, May 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Syndro Guest

[IMG]

Where is this to be found? T'Kalin's Cursed Robe of Darkness looks absolutely fantastic!
  2. ARCHIVED-ClarkWGriswold Guest

No such thing as mana + anything health and power
  3. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Too bad it's one of those weird lookin purple breastplates. I'd be tempted to find that. Right now I am wearing the Honorary Robe of the Bretheren. I like it =) All black with white shoulders. Cant complain about the +12 out of combat power regen either. Its not as good as a robe of the invoker by a LONG shot, but it helps me between fights.
  4. ARCHIVED-Fepple Guest

Any idea where your robe comes from?

I'm currently running around in one of those purple/gold robes and feel like a bit of a prat
  5. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Lol... So you're either wearing the Pristine Tailored (Imbued) Linen Robe, Lizardskin Cazethite, or one of those witht he gold shoulders? Hehe... I have one of those Linen robes too. While the stats are DECENT, I just couldnt stand the look.

Right after I got the thing made, I went to Everfrost and looted a nice Tundra Walker's Robe. That's nice all darkish blue with white shoulders. Good stats too.

The robe I was talking about, the Honorary Robe of the Bretheren is gotten from the expansion dungeon in Nektulos forest. You have to go through almost all of the quests for the Bretheren to get the robe though. It is quite long. The robe itself looks exactly like the Tundra Walker's Robe, but instead of being blue, it is black. Very nice looking I might add. Very evil looking i must say when I am shrouded in my blue fire from my lvl 50 fun spell.
    Message Edited by SalBluee on 05-12-2005 08:18 AM
  6. ARCHIVED-Fepple Guest

Nice one Sal, thanks for the info
  7. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

No prob =)
    Just make sure that you go to the camp to the RIGHT hand side while facing the falls in Nektulos. The left hand side is the Hand of Marr. They give you a robe that looks like Liandrin's Oracle Robe, but instead of being light blue, it is dark blue. The Bretheren camp is on the right. They are the "evil" looking guys lol.
    Oh... I might also add that both robes are identical in stats, and both have the out of combat power regen. Only the graphic is different.
  8. ARCHIVED-Panador Guest

Why does everyone want that Robe of the Invoker? I doesn't even have +Int. :smileyindifferent:
  9. ARCHIVED-Syndro Guest

I have no clue......I'd love to have either Robe of the Beguiler or Robe of Darkness.....Until then, I will have to use Pristine Imbued Linen Blouse, which is still a decent robe.
  10. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Because +20 Power Per tick in combat combined with my Golden Efreeti boots which tick for another 20, and my Ring of the Nightbloods which ticks for another 12 will give me +52 added power per tick while in combat.
    Besides... the loss of INT on one chest piece is not detrimental to your overall INT pool. I have close to 220 power when I activate my buffs, and I have a load of items without INT.
  11. ARCHIVED-Mild und Leise Guest

if you look at the proc it not only has the +20 to mana but also +5 to int
  12. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

Can someone post screenies of these robes? :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Fepple Guest

I went up to the waterfall last night and did first two quests for the evil guys. Then she kept telling me to come back later, tried a few things but she wouldnt talk - guess I'll go back later.

About the robe, there is an elf woman inside one of the 'Evil' tents wearing a dark blue robe. IS this the same one? I guess you could call it black but i think its dark blue (especailly next to my black horse).
  14. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Could be it...but the robe i'm wearing is most definitely black with white/grey shoulders. I can tell especially when I slip into my Tundra Walker's Robe which is DEFINITELY blue. In the sunlight you'll see that the Robe of the Bretheren is in fact a very dark grey. Almost black. Its the darkest colored robe i've seen in the game as of yet.
  15. ARCHIVED-Eadric Guest

In addition to the 20 mana per tick (in combat) the effect also gives +5 to Intelligence; it isn't much, but it has it.
  16. ARCHIVED-Panador Guest

Don`t get me wrong, I`d love to get the Robe of the Invoker, if only for the possibility of selling it for a decent price :D or keeping it, just in case, y`know.

Unfortunately I haven`t seen lots of int-robes on the broker yet, maybe there are not many of them on my server, even if I do a orange/red-red, armor, chest, +Int search on the broker there are only heavy, medium or light armors listed and from time to time the rallosian gown. I`d love to have that one but I`m not gonna pay 5pp for one darn robe and well, it no longer drops, which kinda sucks...
  17. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Well... there are a few +INT robes you can look for. I'll list off a couple from memory that you can hunt around for:

Ancient Rallosian Gown: +15 INT
    Flowing Robes of D'Lyle: +10 INT
    Tundra Walker's Robe: +5 INT
    Robe of the Invoker: +5 INT
    Honorary Robe of the Bretheren: +5 INT

Thats what I can remember offhand right now. I know I have a list at the house with all the robes I had looked into at one point, so i'll try to post back later.

One thing though... the Tundra Walker's Robe is a VERY decent robe for upper lvl mages. It is also a pretty common drop in EF from large chests. Resists and Power additions are nice for what it is, blue at lvl 50, not to mention it has a nice AC and +5 INT.

You can find this on the broker fairly readily alot of the time, and personally, I like these robes better than the crafted Linen not only for the stats, but for the look.

The Flowing Robes of D'Lyle are looted from the Zarvon's Tower instance (yes... the low level instance, non epic zone in commonlands). The stats are not all that great on it, and it can be worn in your 20th lvl. Its bright orange in color with darker orange shoulders.

Ancient Rallosian Gown is looted from a rare drop in Drayek's Chambers from what I understand. Very nice robe except for the fact that it is that ugly purple and gold type akin to the pristine tailored linen blouse. Not my cup of tea in terms of looks, but I will most likely look for one for raiding for when our INT quotient means something in terms of damage output.
  18. ARCHIVED-Shub- Guest

Am I the only one who finds this odd?
    The picture looks like its been made in Paint.. There is no such thing as "mana" in the game.. its called power and noone has ever seen this robe?
    Come on..
  19. ARCHIVED-Panador Guest

It`s the correct image though, checked several very light armor chest pieces with int at eq2players earlier today and this one was one of them. All the official pictures look like this and they all say mana instead of power....Wish you could add comments to the eq2players item information, people could actually tell you where they find that stuff. Quite a few high int robes have been discovered this month and not a single one of them is on ogaming, I wanna know where to get those things. :(
  20. ARCHIVED-ErasmusHurt Guest

Sony has done a pretty good job recently of adding some more varied (non-template generated) items. Where a few months ago all of the items appeared generated with the same stats on the same body parts, recently they have been adding more hand-crafted gear it seems. The new items are still trickling in. OGaming certainly isn't being biased against casters when posting. I'm the guy who adds the entries to the database and my primary character is a Warlock, so if I had a bias it might lean towards casters and not the other way around. =P I went through the items listed in the thread today and will add the ones that we didn't have, four were already there and the others are now. The EQ2Players web site is currently not functioning, but I'll get them posted when it starts working again. It's just a matter of what gets sent in. I clear through the mailbox every day more or less, feel free to send anything that we don't have into eq2db@ogaming.com and we'll get it posted usually within 24 hours, and then hopefully someone will leave a comment on it's whereabouts if it is missing.

- J.C. Smith
    Ogaming
    Message Edited by ErasmusHurt on 05-15-2005 10:02 PM