Anyone seen this before?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Syndro, May 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Panador Guest

Ah, no, didn't mean you were being biased again casters, you got that wrong. Just meant that there's not a lot of caster stuff in your database yet, for whatever reasons, might be they're too new, people sent you no info yet etc.
    Good to hear the stuff is in now, waiting for people to post information on how to get them, hehe
  2. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Well... couple more things you guys should know.
    Over the weekend I finished up all but one quest in the Feerrott City based camps. What I mean by this is... when you go to the Feerrott and enter the jungle through the cave tunnel, to your immediate right and immediate left will be two camps. The left one is for Freeport based quests and the right one is for Quenos based quests.
    I'm a Freeport citizen, so I chose the left camp.
    There are 5 NPCs there. That means 5 different quest series to choose from. You are not locked down to one either. You can complete all of them, but know that they can take some time. BUT... the rewards are very good for all classes as when the series are completed, you get a choice of the 4 basic armor types for armor reward. This means that yes, there are some great items for casters.
    I cant remember all of the names off the top of my head, but i'll name off what I received based on +INT stats:
    Sleeves of the Swamp = +14 INT +30 Power Very Light Shoulder Armor
    Ring (forget the real name) = +10 INT Left/Right Ring
    Tae Ew Skullcap = +10 INT
    The quests for these can be rather long, especially the one for the shoulder armor. If you are a Freeport Citizen, this shoulder armor is received from completing the quests that start from Lighting the Beacons. All of that quest series is Catalogueing really, and takes some time to finish. It is well worth it though.
    The items are all green to me at 50, but I still chose to wear the Shoulders and the Ring until I find something better INT or stat-wise.
  3. ARCHIVED-[C4 Squad]Bum Bum Bana Guest

Just something I noticed when passing through. All of the items on the EQ2 Item search page list Power as Mana. Weird.
  4. ARCHIVED-SilentSam Guest

Great info you've been giving out SalBluee! :smileyhappy: You've got me inspired to hunt for some new robes. My current duds are very generic and boring. I've been hunting for the quest starter for the Invoker robe for weeks but no luck so far...

Question...

How many quests did you have to do for that camp before you got the robe of the bretheren?
  5. ARCHIVED-Fepple Guest

arghh..

So last night I went back to the woman in the evil camp. She gave me the same two crummy quests again, one to find each intsanced zone they'd added. I did them then nothing, she tells me to come back later again! None of the other guys in the camp will even give me the time of day ;(

Could this be because I did a few quests for the other camp first?
  6. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Well... The Robe of the Bretheren, gotten from the expansion, is gotten from the evil camp in Nektulos up by the water falls. I'd say this was about quest 10 or so to receive the robe as a reward item, but remember this is a general number. I cant remember exactly how many I did, but I did them all solo with the exception of the big vamp in the Tomb which I duo'd with a 50 Pally.

Just keep doing the quests. You'll eventually receive the robe, and then later on the Vampire Illusionary item.

Fepple: That could very well be the reason why you cant advance. Once you do at least one quest for either side, the Bretheren or Marr, you are locked into their faction from what I've come to understand. Your best bet would be to go back to the Marr camp (goodies) and finish up there. I know it sucks yeah, but I think that's all you can do.
  7. ARCHIVED-SilentSam Guest

Thanks SalBluee! :smileyhappy:
  8. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

Np =)

Hope you guys dont mind that I post here more than the Wizarding forums. Wizard forums is just not as active, and other than a few choice spells, we both do the same thing in the end... Nukin!

Anyhoo... if you need any more help with this sort of stuff just post em up. I usually poke around in here during the day and I'll do me best to help ^_^.

Sallie
  9. ARCHIVED-Syndro Guest

Thank you very much, Saloma! :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Calypsi Guest

[IMG]

This is one of the new armor drops off contested mobs, only thing that sucks is it seems all the new robes have the same design and same color ect.

Calypsi
    50 warlock
    Eternal Chaos
    Faydark
  11. ARCHIVED-Panador Guest

Woah, nice, nice!

Where to ge it? What contested mobs are you talking about? Want that robe! :D
  12. ARCHIVED-[C4 Squad]Bum Bum Bana Guest

Care to help out a fellow Warlock in need of a new robe? =) As far as the color's SOE decided that cut and paste was easy "Eh, they won't notice a thing"
  13. ARCHIVED-Syndro Guest

Where did you get Robe of Protection?
  14. ARCHIVED-killzone Guest

Yes it does. It has +5 int and 20 in combat power regen.
    Once you hit 200 int your not getting a whole lot of power out of the extra int. The in combat regen of that robe is very important. With my Wizard (which is not nearly as power efficient as a Warlock) I have 4 in combat power regen items. If I have any form of clarity on I can blast away full time with very little loss of power.