anyone have any info on the coercer class armor quest??

Discussion in 'Coercer' started by ARCHIVED-clarah, Nov 14, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-kirky Guest

through the sprawl, then serpent sewer. Just keep right the whole time.
    Message Edited by kirky on 11-25-2004 02:50 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Azmodeus Guest

Having NON aggro mobs aggro you after you pull one of their mates is normal. Some mobs are Social, which means they will add a friend if they are attacked nearby.... yes even if they are not linked. So be carefull, just because a mob is not aggro does not mean you can pull them solo with ease. Be carefull :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Azmodeus Guest

XAN XEN, do you know exactly where the Spectral Watchers spawned in FG? They are first needed in part 2 of the quest. I believe you need 2 eyes. I know of one spawn on a rock passed the undead merchants but this pop is sooo rare and slow comming. Half the time the mob is up but invis and broken. (shows up on track). I am so hoping their is another spawn because this is a show stopper and HUGE bottleneck in the quest.

Az
  4. ARCHIVED-Sephimus2 Guest

Fraid this is the only spawn of the suspended watcher I know. Did seem to spawn about every 10-15mins tho on everfrost so wasnt too bad.

Nan
  5. ARCHIVED-Kadinya Guest

There are more Suspended Watchers in a room beyond where the single Watcher and all the annoying rats spawn. Level 23ish IIRC and group mobs, come in 2s.
  6. ARCHIVED-Trullyn Guest

Okay, I'm on Part VI, killing everything in Nektulos forest. Once I'm done with that....Where and how do I get the mob to spawn in Fallen Gate?