Antonia Bayle: The Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-minah-riot, Jan 21, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Taneres04 Guest

Hi, just returned to the game after being gone for well over a year..I am a level 83 warden who would be interested in joining up.
  2. ARCHIVED-VikingGamer Guest

Shoot, I wish I would have looked you up a few months ago. lvl 50 was the original release content right? Is it still worth jumping in at 60? How far are you guys into that tier? What specific classes do you need? Could you use an Inquisitor? I am kinda new to the game in that in the few years that I have had an account I have never leveled past the 40s so I have only a passing understanding of how progession guilds work.
  3. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Hey Viking! It's not too late, although today we are unlocking to 70, but still not too late. We have quite a few members still working on lower-level stuff. Everyone is so helpful.
  4. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Updating this post because we unlocked to level 70 today! W00t!! Come have fun with us!
  5. ARCHIVED-heavyhammer Guest

What is the alignment of your guild. I am a level 40 Shadow Knight looking for casual play friendly guild.
  6. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

We have members from all alignments. Our guild hall is in New Halas, which is neutral. :) Come on over!
  7. ARCHIVED-heavyhammer Guest

Ok I will contact Meenah or Peeki in game E-mail tonight, I assume those are still the contacts? Anyway I am still interested in joining, and thanks for the info.
  8. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Yay! Thanks for joining last night Roac!
  9. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

10. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Update on us...we plan to unlock to 80 in a few weeks. We've been working hard on the claymore and would like to get that done before unlocking. Whew. :) We are still recruiting anyone level 70 and below. Great group of people...we have so many awesome members. I am soooo grateful for the success of The Guild! :)
  11. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Please contact Meenah or go to our website at wearetheguild.guildportal.com
  12. ARCHIVED-SirDinadan Guest

It sounded like a really good idea. Unfortunately, all the raid events are hard-coded around a Pacific Time schedule, and that simply doesn't work for us. Staying up till 2am on a weeknight is an excellent recipe for freeing up my entire schedule by getting fired.
    Guess we'll keep looking for a progression guild that mirrors The Guild in almost everyway, except for the time zone.
  13. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Sometimes the guild portal doesn't reflect the actual times and dates if you are not logged in and a member of our website. Our raids are Friday nights beginning at 9pm pst. During the week we do have some events that start at 7pm pst. Although we do many many impromptu groups at all different times and days.
  14. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

I just logged out of our website to look and yes, if you are not logged into guildportal the times and dates are all screwy. I see it shows a 10pm and 12am start time, which is never the case. Our events have a start time of 7-9pm pst and never later than 9pst, with the raids being on Fridays and Saturdays. hth!
  15. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

bumping cause we're still recruiting.
  16. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

W00t! We finally unlocked to 92! Recruiting all levels now!
  17. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

We're still here and still recruiting! We actually need more women in our guild LOL! I don't think the guys appreciate me being the only one! Casual and chatty. Lots of dedicated and loyal members.