Antonia Bayle: The Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-minah-riot, Jan 21, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

The Guild is a no-BS guild focused on fun and camaraderie above all else. We are a close-knit community of friendly and mature gamers that encompass nearly all play styles and past times. The primary goal of The Guild is to progress through the adventures of Everquest 2 slowly and steadily, leaving no content behind.

The Guild Does:
    •Craft, Adorn, Tinker
    •Group for questing or just because
    •Explore, experience, and dominate all dungeon content in Norrath
    •Quest... but not for the grail
    •Battle Grounds
    •Occasionally Roleplay*
    •Raid but rarely pillage the undeserving
    •Chat, shoot the breeze, give /tickles
    •Talk about fight club**
    The Guild Does Not:
    •Tolerate Drama***
    •Use Dungeon Points
    •Act the fool, unless totally called for

* Tell me where on this moppet did Peeki touch you?
    ** We are rebels, deal with it Tyler Durden, deal with it.
    *** Unless we are talking about baby daddy drama... because we are totally down with 'dat.

Currently in need of support and dps classes.
    Also, feel free to contact Meenah or Peeki in-game!
    Thanks in advance for your time and interest!
  2. ARCHIVED-Saltlick88 Guest

Will talk to ya in a few =D
  3. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Sweet Saltlick88! I am normally on after 8:00 pm pst nearly every night. You can send me or Peeki a tell or feel free to apply at the website.

Thanks for you interest Saltlick88!

Meenah
  4. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Forgot to mention that our peak grouping time tends to begin around 6-8pm pst and normally lasts about 4-5 hours.
    I also wanted to welcome our newest members: Kogith, Bradlow, Mivhail, and Juganaught!!
  5. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Updating my post here. A lot has happened in this short amount of time. We got our guild hall last night! Finally!
    Also I wanted to welcome the following new members: Akanta, Asiago, Ssrilius, Buffrat, Habeas, Ulgarr, Cheche, Tanksrus, Yabba, Zenixia, Karlos, Serotonin, and Insaniti.
    The progression thing really seems to be working out for us. Everyone is having a great time. We really are a great team and I am so grateful to all the awesome new members!
  6. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Updating again. We unlocked today so now we are looking for any players under level 42. Also, we attained Guild Level 35 last night! W00t!
  7. ARCHIVED-ZombieYouth Guest

Would love to give ya a try, can Catch me on Eeddx
  8. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Perfect! I will look for your tonight!
  9. ARCHIVED-chardz Guest

made a toon on AB so i could join u but havent found anyone online yet. Im a european player so im not sure what timeframe i would have the most chance of catching one of u.
    My timezone is GMT+1
    hope to see u soon!! toon's name is Eleniak but i do a /who all the guild check when i log on anyway
  10. ARCHIVED-Deekow Guest

Is this guild still active? This sounds like it'd really be my cup of tea, but level of activity on forums here and guild page seem to have declined. I do understand forum activity isn't always indicative of in-game activity though, and figured I'd toss the line out...
  11. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Gah! Sorry Deekow! I normally get an email when someone responds to this post...don't know what happened! I blame my new phone! ANYWAY, yes we are still active! Not all the website forums are public, and we've done quite a bit of posting in other forums, so it may not look as active to the public if that makes sense.
    UPDATE: We are currently locked at 50 now. Started working on the prismatic weapon timeline and hope to get enough people on regularly at the same time to start doing some decent raid content. Oh and our guild level is almost 50 as well.
  12. ARCHIVED-sfwtboy Guest

I've been looking for a guild like this for some time! Unfourtunately it seems neither one of you are online at the moment however. My name is Mortifact in game though. Let me know when would be a good time to contact you or send me a PM!
  13. ARCHIVED-BrandedWolf Guest

Are you guys still recruiting and if so is there any specific classes you're looking for? I'm coming back to EQ2 after awhile away and because I have 45 free days :p :) I've always been interested in this type of guild. Thanks.
  14. ARCHIVED-Stuntie Guest

I too would be interested in this or a similar guild.
    I'm a returning player -adventurer and crafter, that would to see the raid content I missed out on.
    However I am on during UK times - are you active then, or just US times?

Edit. Have a lvl 75 Warden, a 39 Guardian + assorted others, but can happily run up a new character if it helps fill a role.
  15. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Hey everyone!!! Thanks for the responses! I am so sorry, I was on vacation for 10 days and just got back in town. Of course our hotel had no interwebs even though it was advertised! Gah!! Yes, I am back and in the groove. Please please send me a tell. I will friend you all and send you a tell if I don't hear from you first! I play every night from 8pm pst until around midnight. I will be on tonight for sure.
    Meenah
  16. ARCHIVED-BrandedWolf Guest

Really awesome guild with a bunch of great people! Look them up if you're interested in early progression/having fun :)
    Just ignore poodles.
  17. ARCHIVED-BrandedWolf Guest

With hard work by all The Guild has hit level 50!
    We now have Druid and Wizard portal access and plan on unlocking to lvl 60 content soon.
    Join us, won't you?
    [IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Nice Drazel! Thanks so much for all your hard work. You fit in so well and we are super glad to have you. :) I love all my guildies! We are really starting to grow into a family.
    And yes, please do join us if you are looking for a super helpful bunch of people who are focused on friendship and having fun!
  19. ARCHIVED-Dassault Guest

Just bumping for a great guild! We are having a ton of fun going through the old content and for those that are actually new to the game, this is the place to experience it. :) Come join the fun!!
  20. ARCHIVED-minah-riot Guest

Awe! You guys are awesome!
    We did finally unlock to level 60 last week too!