Another day of server log in issues?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darkbladez, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, he was cool. :-/

Uwk
  2. Keday New Member

Ingame announcement put the maintenance window at 15:00 UK Time with a duration up to 3 hours, we are still one hour from the point where they are going over time.
  3. Sure Active Member

Hope you guys thought about the delayed name purge being put off till today. Maybe it takes a while to purge a few million old toons... just a thought. We were warned 2 weeks or more ago about it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. TastyDianna Member

I started on Fallen Gate. I was adviced that it's the best option for new people. The other servers would be too overwhelming with the 13+ expansions out.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Week before last was weird due to, I dunno, Columbus Day or something weird, and now the Beta. Don't panic and reinstall unless you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. Trust me on this... X-P

Uwk
    claudia6913 likes this.
  6. claudia6913 Active Member

Do you open help tickets when this happens?
    Zgragy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. claudia6913 Active Member

What Uwk said. There's an option in the launcher that looks like tools you should use first before EVER reinstalling the game. It goes through the game assets and checks if anything is bad.
  8. Charmaine Active Member

Hmmmm... usually the announcement is for 2 hours or less. probably due to coding for Beta or the name release. IWANT MY NAME BACK!!! Charmaine of EVERFROST!!!
  9. Daelini Active Member

Well blech. I was hoping to get a few minutes of playing time in before I went to bed (it is late and I have an early flight). I guess I will put it off until I get home on Thursday morning :(
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ouch...hugs! :-/

Uwk
  11. Charmaine Active Member

Reloaded game.. all my little peeps are present now. Shouldn't be long before game time!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

Uwk
    who still has to get the laundry started...
    claudia6913 likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THREE hours? What the flagnargk... :-/

Uwk
    Zgragy and claudia6913 like this.
  14. claudia6913 Active Member

Lord have mercy ... I get a twitter announcement from DB about Everquest (original) going down for maintenance but nothing about EQ2 which *I am following*.
  15. Charmaine Active Member

Easy Big Fella! Servers are in LOCKED status, they don't generally stay that way for an hour, lol. Go throw a load of wash in and reload, rinse, repeat... pun intended :D
  16. Katzandra Well-Known Member

The beta server is up and running. And Bunji posted update notes for today's update on live servers..... Not a lot there for the reported 3 hour downtime that isn't posted anywhere that I follow.......
  17. Kicksomeass New Member

All servers are locked in all regions and even the test server is. Only the beta server is up. Is this intentional to force us to buy the new xpac just to have a server, even beta test server, to play on? If so this is outrageous behavior even for greedy for profits Daybreak !!!
  18. Tatsuki BloodDreamer Member

Bad kitty! Even I've gotten up and got the laundry going, and I'm a known slowpoke first thing! :oops:
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm with Charmaine; all my toons are back on Thurgadin's character select screen; I just can't select any of my characters. >:-/

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, darn it, people keep commenting... :D

Uwk
    really going this time, I mean it...
    Trixwynter likes this.