ANNOUNCING: Secret Santug Holiday House Swap for 2017

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Also brilliant...I've finally learned to not put a swap house in a place where I have a Travel Hub, 'cause I do forget on occasion... :oops:

Uwk
  2. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

75 hour warning!!!

When the clock strikes 12 AM MIDNIGHT PST
    (Pacific Standard Time)

ON Jan 1st Meaning after 11:59 pm Jan 1st 2018 the whole day of 1st of Jan ... The swap is OVER.

Not the 4th, 5th or 6th as some folks have thought!

Ocarinah and myself will be removing access' as quick as we can at that point so to help us out please remove yourself from access lists (and all your alts) when you are done decorating.

We hope that y’all have enjoyed participating in this swap and will join us again next year :) We will be doing videos as time permits and posting to Facebook Homeshow Group as well. Bear with us we have a lot of players and homes to video & screenshot

Happy Holidays Everyone!
    Gretel likes this.
  3. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I am done with both houses. I'll remove access tomorrow morning when I log in again.
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I'm done with both on Skyfire and Thurgadin
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

so do you mean 1minute past midnight on the 1st of january or 1 minute past midnight on the 2nd .. im not trying to be pedantic but its not very clear which day u mean... my understanding is the 1st which means 1 minute past midnight on the 31st dec is jan 1st so thats 12 hrs from now for me or 20 hrs for pdt time or do you mean 36 hrs time which will be jan the 2nd 2018 or 42 hrs for pdt....
  6. Gretel Well-Known Member

I am 95% sure they mean 11:59pm PDT on Jan 1st is the deadline, so not today, tomorrow. :)
  7. Gretel Well-Known Member

Also, I am done with my house I was assigned, woohoo! I'm going in to remove my access now.

More importantly, I wanted to let the organizers and whoever my secret santug is that I'm getting on a plane crack of dawn tomorrow (Jan 1st) and will be traveling for a week. I will have internet access for forums almost definitely, and should be able to get into the game once or twice. I'm going to try to take a look at my house as soon as I can (hopefully by the 3rd) and then publish, but if there is some delay, it's just due to travel! I know people get antsy for their santees to see their gifts, so thought this FYI might be helpful. :)
  8. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Also done with mine x3.
  9. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I'm finally done! hope the owner likes it :D
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Done with mine, 'cause I ran out of room before ideas. /cry :(

Uwk
  11. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

can we take a peak at our homes now? :D
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Not yet. There is still about 15 1/2 hours (again have until 11:59 pm pst today) left for people to finish up. I heard that some thought there were more days so let's not stress them out. I still have a few more things to finish up in the house I am working on as well.
  13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

ok, thank you for the update :) give me a tell if you need help ;)
  14. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I have a lvl 100 carpenter toon on AB, Skyfire and Halls of Fate if anybody need help finishing up their home. send me a message or a tell and will help you out. ;)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The way things went with mine, I was wishing I was on AB with you! For certain deco things, you are the ultimate guru. :D

Uwk
  16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

done on AB, removed myself from home access
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! Knew I forgot something... :-/

Well, if the organizers haven't yet, I can do that; if they have, I won't need to. :)

Uwk
  18. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE "BUILDING" FROM ACCESS LIST
    -- Ocarinah will be videoing every house and it will take a while to get to all the homes --
    YOU MAY REMOVE "ARCHERIA" BUT ONLY ARCHERIA FROM THE ACCESS LIST
  19. kianne Well-Known Member

I would like to say to Zoraya ( i think their name is i know its a Zor something) thank you so much for my home its lovely i, love the entrance and the cabin is amazing, love the couch and the 3d pics they are soo cool ,, thank you so much , hope you have a great 2018 xx

edit** just come to have another look and fell through the floor to squee snow and elves and workbenches lol its awesome ty ty xx
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  20. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

For Sennetta / Aysen :

thank you so much for decorating again in my other home, it's so cute and love the Carol singers in the back yard and love LOVE the kitchen! I didn't published my home yet after seeing one of the blocks on the floor in the bedroom thinking your not finished yet. I left it the way it is so you can finish. let me know and will publish when your done. :D