An Important Update Regarding our Support Website

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by TSR-SeanF, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSR-SeanF Member

Greetings players!

As of today (October 14th 2015) the web address of our Knowledge Base / Support website has changed. You can now visit our official help site for any needed assistance at the following link:

https://help.daybreakgames.com

As always, if you require any assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we will be happy to help!
  2. Arkisane New Member

Its too bad that seems to be as far as I can go. I will not allow me to get to my open ticket to reply to an issue I am having. I have contacted support via phone twice now, and the refer me to the site and that is no help when i cannot use it!
  3. TSR-SeanF Member

In most cases when you cannot access the support site correctly it is the result of an old or missing installation of Java, or possibly a problem with your web browser. If you still cannot access the page please update Java on your system and try using a different web browser if the problem persists.
  4. Zephah New Member

5. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Zephah, are you having issues with the support site?
  6. Lowen New Member

I can't complete a ticket. When I select the type of issue I am having, I don't get the sub category list. I can't even put a ticket in about this problem.
    Seefar likes this.
  7. Scalette Member

Omg come on Sony...You DO Know what date it is? Don't you? I think that Tuesday is October 8th!!
    Copied and pasted below. lol

[IMG]
    New
    [IMG]

The EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on Tuesday, October 7th at 7:00AM Pacific Time* for an update. The expected downtime is approximately two hours.

Update Notes will be posted in the Game Update Notes (Live) forum once they are available.

*Convert to local time
    RadarX, Yesterday at 9:20 PM Report
    Grippa likes this.
  8. Seefar Well-Known Member

Getting on for a year later: I find that I'm experiencing the same thing with the in-game /petition function. I can select 'In-Game Issue' but cannot select a sub-category because none are offered, and I can't submit the petition without selecting a sub-category. Catch-22.

Java on my system is up-to-date...

Ho, hum. Gotta love technology, it really does bend over backwards to make itself easy to use.
  9. Bashem Well-Known Member

technology has nothing to do with making things easier just new thing to learn and more complicated!
    Hashbee and Seefar like this.
  10. Zookeeper Active Member

11. Nantoh Member

If other thread is bette,pls tell me the link.
    I want to uninstall only beta potion if possible.
    If I need to uninstall game itself once,tell me the list of setting files that should be backed up or.
    If I can delete beta folder without possible trouble,its the best.
    Thanks in advance.
  12. Thand Well-Known Member

you can delete the entire beta directory without problems
  13. Nantoh Member

Thank you.
  14. Thunuderfueler Member

what is up with no way to get ahold of customer support? Ever since becoming Daybreak ,Phone support is non existant, can't complete a support ticket. Leveling merchant won't sell me stuff even though I have purchased the campaign
  15. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Ever since Daybreak took over I have noticed the twitter feed that shows on the help/support page is loaded with replies that repeatedly say things like:
    "...it takes a few days to respond to support requests...:
    "...tickets are handled in order of oldest to newest..."
    "...we'll handle your issue as soon as humanly possible..."
    etc, etc

It has now been almost a full week since I first submitted a /petition about a missing quest-related item and STILL my ticket has not even been looked at. Obviously, there are far too few GM's left to handle even a minimal amount of customer issues.

Is this what Daybreak considers to be good customer service? Presuming this has been and will continue to be the way Daybreak does business, I doubt Daybreak will be in business for long....
    Yadni Harper and Xahnah like this.
  16. l.heidlebaugh New Member

this almost weekly server downtime of 5+hours is getting rediculous as a game designer myself it frustrates me having such long down time when players want to play they want to play not wait hours on end to play please try o make downtime less frequent and shorter ive seen lost of complaints of player talking about leaving because of frequent downtime
  17. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

now more than EIGHT DAYS, and my ticket has STILL not even been looked at . . . .

18. boogski New Member

heh, took multiple days to answer my first billing ticket, and the answer was that it would be resolved in 5-7 days. Resubmitted another ticket after that never happened, and still waiting around 5 days for someone to look at it. I don't think anything actually happens anymore.
  19. honeybush Member

Have tried multiple times to do an account to account character transfer and it's never done. Any suggestions on how to actually talk to someone to make this happen? Send information back everytime and it always comes back with we haven't heard from you in blah blah blah amount of time so we consider it closed. kk thanks and bring back phone support.
  20. Amarant New Member

Is it normal for someone with a gold membership (the fee per month) to not get any response to a ticket after over 10 days?
    Winterfell likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.