An Important Update Regarding our Support Website

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by TSR-SeanF, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rorschact New Member

How about allowing us to attach more than one file to a customer support issue? I've crashed several times in the last week and managed to make three screen captures, but it only allowed me to upload one of them. And the site allows only one open ticket at a time. Most annoying
    Malleria likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

so that's what was going on I hope we can play now need to make some cookies and decorate my house and kill some critters and, and, and , don't know where to start ( scurries around )
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can. Go back to the petition, add a comment. You can add an image to each comment. Though truthfully, I think you can add multiple images from the same attachment apparatus.
  4. Zookeeper Active Member

.......................................................................................................................................................

Yes. FTP have fewer account slots, but you can purchase more slots...and I did.
    FTP can purchase DBC...at least they could. Not sure if that is still in effect, as there have been a lot of changes.
    Their inability to use Gen Chat is probably the most hurtful thing...but they can send /tells, so that mitigates their
    inability to use Gen Chat.
    There is a FTP channel, but I tried it several times, and either no one else bothered with trying to use it, or it doesn't work.
  5. Peachiz Member

You can attach upwards of 100+ items to the same ticket, you just have to upload them one at a time and cannot multi-select.
  6. Peachiz Member

There is a current number you can reach customer support at, you just have to input Daybreak Games Customer Support Telephone Number in your favorite search engine to get it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.