All Access Members Get Double XP!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Crabcrusher Member

Thanks for that info! :)
  2. Kalnok New Member

Like planetside II - double xp bonus last weekend of the month for members.. Right?

..One can dream.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  3. Juni Member

When did Halas come out? Or Darklight? When did we get the Sarnak and Freebloods? When did they bring in Half a Dozen other things that we currently have in the game?

I know this is a time lock server. If DBG is willing to bring in other thigns that were not in the first game to boost their Revenue I don't see why they cant bring in something like Dbl Guild status. It wont imbalance the game. even with the Status boost you wont lvl a guild to 50 in a few days. not like an Exp boost could with a player.
  4. Madelinerose Member

Every player was asked their opinion of what this new server should offer. Some of these items would be available on station cash. I'm glad to see that almost all the items I voted "no" on did not make it for sell on station cash but what we do have is minimal. There is no double xp on progression server because the majority voted no.
  5. Gramma Active Member

The only reason I played on the TLE Server was because everyone was saying it would be like it was when EQ2 came out. I was sadly disillusioned when I was told by a player who I trust that EQ2 was not like that at all when it came out. The only thing he really thought was similar was the world bell limitations and the Isle of Refuge's existence. I might transfer the toon I have there someplace else. It doesn't feel as authentic as I'd hoped it would.