All Access Members Get Double XP!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Bodiddle Member

No the passport program was discontinued when it went to free to play.
  2. Strings Well-Known Member

Awwww, the TLE servers should at least get something. They have to play on a server that's no fun, with no flying, no pack ponies, no Frostfell... :'(
  3. Drunderbunder New Member

TLE was fun, but it's worn out already...vanilla isn't that much fun
  4. Avithax Well-Known Member

Why the continued hate for guilds???? DBG has never EVER done a double status weekend and I was wondering WHY????
  5. Matia Member

Only technically true. (a matter of semantics)
    Daybreak hasn't, but there have been double status in the past, such as last Christmas.
  6. Mowse Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness. cut back on the coffee. I don't want potions.. I think I said 1/2 price for things, the things that we already have in the store.. slow down and read. And yes.. no more caffeine for you
  7. Viking2054 New Member

So, it's nearly 3:29 PM and I have a recurring 1 year All Access subscription and it doesn't show any XP boost on my experience bar. Is there a problem, since it usually shows a "server 100%" along with my other bonuses and it isn't showing the server bonus.
  8. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel that way but you should definitely stay on live. We are having a blast on the TLE servers and are not disappointed in the least about double xp. If I want that stuff I have plenty of toons sitting on live to grind on.
  9. Grymmstone Member

...because it starts at 12:01am PDT on 09/05/15...
    Spindle likes this.
  10. Filly67 Well-Known Member

The Double XP bonus will turn on at 12:01AM PDT on Saturday, September 5th
    Spindle likes this.
  11. Taemisa Active Member

Well, ok I understand not giving us double xp on the TLE servers.....sorta....but can't you give us something? Maybe a sale on appearance armor/clothing on the Marketplace? Running around in one's underwear can get drafty.
  12. Strings Well-Known Member

I am staying on live. :) I was just rooting for you guys to get something for the holiday weekend.
    Filly67 likes this.
  13. Nooloon Active Member

This is the sort of thing that makes me feel a whole lot better about being a subscriber. Sure it costs Daybreak nothing more than a few minutes of time to set a flag on a few servers, but it makes me feel great to be a a subscriber.

Thank you.
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

it is still friday in the states Viking are you in another country?
  15. Odyssey Active Member

Things that mess with the TLE experience that give them money are ok(aka vitality pots). Things that mess with it and don't make them money are not ok(aka vet rewards and double xp weekend)
  16. Belenos Well-Known Member

Dang, Feldon, you almost made me pee my pants, man!
    Gods, that's some funny stuff!

Let's add a graphic for that too! Now I'm no artist, but hey:

[IMG]
    Prissetta and Eradani like this.
  17. Juni Member

So if the TLE wont get the DBL exp. why not give Us Dbl Guild Status. That wont mess up the game.
  18. Ahupu Well-Known Member

Time locked expansion server...and the very first double status weekend (the thing that actually gives guild status) was during the ToV expansion (number 10) perhaps?
  19. Eradani Well-Known Member

i'm on deathtoll mostly and it doesn't bug me there's no double xp cause i just started a week ago and am locked at 8. just wish there was T1 pvp with a level range of 2 and i could fight over those nodes in TS, hehe.
  20. Bashem Well-Known Member

I made 6 new toons to play on TLE and wonder why there are no perks in game unless I buy them from Daybreak Game like mounts, depots, both flavors of xp pots and ever increasing items to buy using real cash.

And you could not give anything free to all the noobies on the server to enjoy their holiday more thats annoying to me!