Alberich the Wise mount?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Glassjaw, Jul 1, 2014.

1. GIndotto Well-Known Member

I think the developers are definitely under-valuing Ability Modifier on that mount. They either need to admit that they over-did it with this one, so we can all finally agree that it's one of the best right now, or scale it back so they can truthfully say it's not the best \ tied for best mount in game. (Scale back like, 1k ability mod total not 10k, or none at all even lol)
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

the mount is easily the best for mages, and I would say priests,
    the bunny mount in wing 3 is best for fighters, and Maybe scouts.

the thing is, 10k ability mod frees up 2-3 items that were reforged to ability mod, you could easily forge those into say Haste, and easily make up the 6% flurry that the bunny in wing 3 gives. probably even more.

and the wdb from the ToV mount is laughable now.

but really, with the huge gap in status now, I would suggest you
    1) make the mount hierloom.
    2) make a item that is account locked, where you can toss all your SP in, so you can bring all your SP from your multiple toons and focus it on 1 toon
  3. Gninja Developer

The bunny mount from Bristlebane is not the one I am referring to. In fact the better mount is in game and has not been discovered yet. Let's please keep this discussion civil folks.
  4. Ucala Well-Known Member

it must be that token of service that you get in your achievements once you complete DT
  5. GIndotto Well-Known Member

It's not from Deathtoll. It's from an encounter already being cleared (by 1 guild lol?) but has yet to be dropped for discovery! *crosses fingers on next clear*
  6. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

That "other" mount from Bristlebane has the same stats as the Bunny leaper mount you can get, the only difference is that it's a glider mount.

If there's indeed a "better" mount yet to be discovered, it must either be a rare drop from Vulak or come from DT which is impossible to clear atm due to broken encounters.
  7. Ucala Well-Known Member

if you are talking about the bunny from bristlebane..that's already been found
  8. GIndotto Well-Known Member

The other mount from Bristlebane is a flying one. The stats are not the same.

I am not talking about the bunny mount, and thanks for letting me know it's been discovered Ucala, I'm the one that looted the shinies for it and gave them to my guildy for the disco, thanks! :p
  9. Ucala Well-Known Member

something tells me there isn't a flying mount from bristlebane
  10. GIndotto Well-Known Member

CoE Bristlebane dropped a Meatbeast.. This year there's a flying meatbeast and a new Bristlebane? Hmmm...this one's tough to believe!

We didn't get links during beta or anything, I'm just making this all up don't listen to me.

Even after this other mount is disco'd I still value the Status mount at #2. Idk where others rank it for their class.
  11. Ebofu Active Member

There is a second Bristlebane mount, or at least a second mount from Maw.
    I had a link from Beta, I'd go find it but lazy.
  12. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I'll bite, too. How is this such a benefit to have multi accounts versus one. As Ynnek said, please inform us all, the floor is yours, Laserbeak.
  13. Luzionist Active Member

So does this mount drop off of cruor or tarinax or just not been discoed on the other mobs
  14. GIndotto Well-Known Member

This is a Status Mount on the Status Merchant. Alternatively you can win one in a lottery grab bag (purchased via a status and plat fee).
  15. Luzionist Active Member

I am referring to the one that the dev said has not been discovered yet
  16. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I wonder if there is any chance that they will lower the amount of SP required. Most likely they won't. Even so, if I sunk 2100p into it, I'd be a few hundred shy of dead flat broke, bummer. I love this mount just for the looks, my BL would like this for a mount looks-wise. Too bad it is not geared for scouts. Anyone know of something like this, minus the stats?
  17. Ucala Well-Known Member

the goblin tokens had a mount similar appearance, but idk if you can do those games anymore.
  18. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Yup, I still have 30 of those, but I hear the chance is rare to get the Pridewing, I just wish the pridewing mount came in dark blue like Alberich the Wise.
  19. GIndotto Well-Known Member

@Luzionist The flying cow mount is a rare drop off of Bristlebane in Dreadscale's Maw, seperate from the shiny collection during his encounter which drops a leaper bunny mount. It's definitely best all around for sure. EQ2U link below:

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3394504998
  20. Kraeref Well-Known Member

It is the best one on everything besides only ab mod. A status one has 10k:)