A suggestion for new guilld hall amenities

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Simparri, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Hi Mouser =)

that is meant for customer who needs to use the comission craft system. Just like the yellow, blue, green crystals...

*hands a piece of cheese*
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Crates only ever work one way in the game. As great an idea as it would be, nothing in the game suggests functionality exists for packing things up items in a crate and being able to see what's inside.
  3. Artemiz Active Member

Devs already have the functionality to create a crate with multiple items. We can examine those crates to see the pieces in them and even examine the individual items in the crates. Extending the item and building on it to add it as a player used item is not far fetched. I detailed these for Rothgar pre-DoV and it was possible then, not sure why it wouldnt be 3+ years later.
  4. Rainmare Well-Known Member

Reforgers need to stay nin the cities. they are pretty much the ONLY reason to go to the cities at all anymore.

though I wouldn't mind a merchant/NPC that could recrate some of the items you get in veteran rewards or from achievements to save on bank space.
    Wolfsbaine and aspekx like this.
  5. Artemiz Active Member

Another suggestion - a portal for the guild hall that works like the portals from the prestige houses. The magic door to guild hall is great but it sends the user to their guild hall. The portals would be nice for guild alliances. I find more often wishing we had these so we could meet up at a single guild hall for raids and easier cooperation among guilds for trading and crafting.
    Deveryn likes this.
  6. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Since ToV's launch, you can now reforge in the "one stop shop" area in Vesspyr Isles (VI) on the big central island. Bank, mender, broker, merchant, and full tradeskill area all within the same handy area...just like a guild hall, only that VI crashes way more than the guild halls. Even though everyone (I'm talking about the 99.9% of the population who are 95) is now using this central hub to do most of their business, people are there to pick up daily/weekly quests, and they move on to more important things.

NO socialization happens in this game, other than in tells, general chat and group/guild channels. Yes, I know there are a handful of people who roleplay on AB, and they have their own strange way of communicating that 99.9% of the rest of us really do not care about.

The hub in VI now really gives us no real reason to head back to Qeynos, Freeport or Exile city, which, by the way, was always a pain for people who have their home city calls in the 4 other cities in the game. The population on the servers only spread out even more when they added 4 new major cities. They then made it that the two original home cities of the game are no longer starting cities, and the 4 other cities are where the newbies start out.
  7. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Now that's not entirely true...

...just the other day I talked to someone in /say to tell them to move their merc's fat a-- from off of the NPC to whom I was trying to speak. :eek: :p

But seriously, though, just because the reforger is in the city doesn't mean I'm going to socialize with someone while I am there - especially not the person jumping around like a grasshopper that just chugged a double espresso. So, while you* might see me at the Freeport reforger (if I don't go to the one in V.I.), chances are that I'm not going to talk to you unless you send me a tell (and I can respond to that anywhere). When I'm at the reforger, I'm there to do one thing - and it isn't to talk to folks that aren't NPC's and don't have the word <Reforging> underneath their names. ;)

* That is you in the general sense of anybody reading the post, not you specifically, Ruckus.
  8. Hammdaddy Active Member

Can they just makes bags sell-able on the broker like star wars galaxies yet? Fill up a bag with a full set of whatever (collections, armor, recipes) then sell the bag.
  9. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Reforging NPC, please.
  10. Ladymist Well-Known Member

+1 to reforging
    Battlegrounds portal item >:D