25% Bonus Station Cash WEEK!!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Nov 17, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Jolissa Guest

Calthine wrote:
    I accept what they were trying to do, I just wish SOE would stop spamming me with emails about promotions that I cannot be involved in.
    They know where we live, surely they can apply a database filter and just send this stuff to the markets that it applies too. Or better still, fix outside-US distribution of SOE products.
  2. ARCHIVED-Destructor646 Guest

Consider this a bump out of the blue as I saw this posted over on Zam:
    Astute ZAM user MarisolBluesurf spotted this spash screen in Free Realms, annoucing a double Station Cash weekend!
    The promotional period is April 2, 2010 (after 4pm Pacific Time) through April 4, 2010 (before 11pm Pacific Time). Only retail card redemptions will receive double Station Cash. It doesn't matter when you purchased the retail cards, only that you redeem them during the promotional period.
    While this is a Free Realms promotion, anyone with a Station account can redeem retail cards for double Station Cash during the promotional period. Once successfully redeemed, the cardholder’s wallet balance will reflect the new pre-paid Station Cash balance plus a bonus of 100% of the card’s Station Cash value which can be used anytime. Station Cash can be redeemed in EverQuest®, EverQuest® II and Free Realms™ in-game marketplaces.
    So, if you want to stock up on Station Cash for whatever reason, now's the time to do so.
  3. ARCHIVED-VuurvinkTijgeroog Guest

Yay for bonusses, I do still think it stinks though that those are only available in the States.. and not at any store here in the EU heh. But for those who CAN take advantage of the bonus, have fun!
  4. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

I cant seem to find anything from station or free realms in regard to this "bonus". Can someone please link?
  5. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

ZUES wrote:
    It's on a zoning/loading splash screen in Free Realms: http://fr.zam.com/Im/Image/161614
    We verified that it's a Free Realms promotion.
  6. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

PS - This is getting away from EQII, but if you play Free Realms... Redeeming a $10 Station Cash card purchased at 7-Eleven will get you a custom T-Rex mount right now! http://fr.zam.com/Im/Image/161615