FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2023

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Scabberss, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have put in a little something in the House for Vas. . . hope you dont mind (skyfire)
  2. Sandx Active Member

Same as Valhallaset, Willing to craft if someone needs it. I no longer participate in the decorating for the same reasons. Crafting on Maj'Dul = Sandx / Touchya and AB = Soblue. Touchya and Soblue are my carpenters, but all toons have all recipes! Happy Decorating!
  3. Scabberss Member

Hey there everyone! I hope you all are doing well!
    We officially only have 2 weeks left! I have been loving what I have been seeing from all the wonderful contestants who have participated this year! You guys are so creative and I love that!

Since the sign up window ended last week, I have totaled together a final item/building block count for you all. You all now have the following:
    For AB, you all get an additional 20 items and building blocks. Your new total is 120 items/building blocks
    For HoF and SF, you all get an additional 165 items and building blocks. Your new total is 265 items/building blocks.
    For MD, you all get an additional 100 items and building blocks. Your new total is 200 items/building blocks.

The last day to decorate is Dec. 29th! Doors will close on Dec. 29th @ Midnight PST

Thank you all! From your friendly neighborhood ratonga,
    ~ Scabberss
    Chikkin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Brunhild Member

Unfortunately, due to a health crisis, I will no longer be able to participate in this event. I'm sorry if I have caused a problem or inconvenience.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I hope recovery is swift!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Seichan Member

Hi all! Any hints on when judging will be done?
  7. Scabberss Member

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a very Merry Frostfell! Thank you all for being so patient with me and waiting for the results! I want to give a very special thanks to all of the wonderful contestants, judges and Server Overseers! You are all amazing and I cannot thank you guys enough for your support! Thank you, thank you, thank yous!

Now, the moment you've been waiting for!

- Antonia Bayle -

1st Place - Ennia with Lot 9
    2nd Place -Devilkiss with Lot 4
    3rd Place - Sraphia with Lot 2

Special Mention - Sennas with Lot 6
    Change of Heart - Sraphia with Lot 2

- Halls of Fate -

1st Place - Lynarra with Lot 9
    2nd Place - Streifen with Lot 6

Special Mention - Streifen with Lot 6
    Change of Heart - Lynarra with Lot 9

- Skyfire -

1st Place - Robusta with Lot 9
    2nd Place -Aneylee with Lot 6
    3rd Place -Quiarrah with Lot 1

Special Mention - Robusta with Lot 9
    Change of Heart - Quiarrah with Lot 1

- Maj'Dul -

1st Place - Sphinx with Lot 6
    2nd Place - Edifia with Lot 5
    3rd Place - Xxtacii with Lot 9

Special Mention - Iskatawna with Lot 1
    Change of Heart - Edifia with Lot 5

Publications of the homes will be announced within this forum thread. Fill in decorating still needs to be done, but I will be sure to publish the homes once they have been finished! Contestants will be regaining access to the home to add any additional details and/or to adjust their signs for titles and such!
    Again, thank you to all of the wonderful contestants, judges and Server Overseers! In my own opinion, you all have won this event! You all made this event fun and made me smile more than you'll ever know! From the bottom of my heart, thank yous! :D

8. Lynarra New Member

I would be delighted to help with fill in decorations on HoF. Just let me know what is needed. I have matterials for house actors available as well.
  9. Afista Well-Known Member

I can't wait to stop by and see all of the builds. Congratulations everyone!
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! Congratulations everyone!
  11. Stellacious Active Member

Congratulations to all!

Appreciate everyone's efforts.
    Now if the snow would stop we could have spring! Lol

Stellacious :)
  12. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Congratulations and thank you!
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you and Congrats to the other winners and all of you!
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Scabbers do you still need help filling in spaces in between lots?