Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Bella222 Active Member

2. Tiggra Catowski New Member

Its so funny everyone acts like the special additional things the company gives you are not enough and people think like the company purposely put us out when they are giving a promotion. If you get something be happy as it is extra. The company obviously knows there is an issue and people want to play but things take time. Additionally writing game code can be like surgery when you move one thing it can affect others. Be Patient and we all will be playing before we know it!:)
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

More from Discord:
    Bonus screenshot:
    [IMG]
    Spacedframed likes this.
  4. Arev New Member

5. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

whats wrong the login?
  6. Datoon Active Member

I've taken to getting drunk on cherry liquours.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

for your listening and viewing pleasure while we wait
    Wahing, Rinda, Arkarnia and 4 others like this.
  8. Jamiss Developer

We are currently still investigating and working towards a resolution. There are a lot of interlocking pieces here to consider and the problem wasn't seen until we encountered the load of our non-test servers. The current issues are from something that has been on test for almost a week at this point.
    Wahing, Arkarnia, Raeven and 5 others like this.
  9. abrakadabra New Member

A funny story to kill some time. A few years ago players were plagued with EQ client disconnects. Things got better, and now it seems "there back"! One of my little darlings , middle son, works for MS. I asked him to hook me up with a person who knows what is going on in the game community. So I spoke with a Dr. Chastain McPherson, he said we pulled the plug years ago on the report cards that used to go to MS automatically, when it was in the early millions, we told Sony at that time that an investment of near 50 mill would be necessary to do what they wanted, especially multi game formats. So now I know what SONY knew, too much future expense, goodbye. As a closing remark, Dr. McPherson said, next time yo file a support ticket, ask the respondent if the Server Bay still sounds like a drum and bugle corps. That made my day.
    Wahing likes this.
  10. Locospy Member

Razibhus and Tiggra Catowski like this.
  11. Guldar New Member

Thank you for the update Jamiss that is all i really wanted was some form of update.
  12. Dakisis New Member

new epic pet coming soon..... Login Bug.....
  13. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update, Jamiss, it's much appreciated.
  14. Ellistrey New Member

I don't think it was on purpose. What I do think is that I spent $45 to play today with my family and now the servers are down. It would be super nice to reschedule this especially seeing as how they still aren't back up yet. I would have spent $30 of it anyways, but my $15 sub certainly could have waited a few weeks if we had not been playing today.
  15. Bolbir Active Member

Thank you Jamiss.
  16. Marakad New Member

Honestly after Blizzard got the cross realm tech working I don't think they have really tried to merge realms lately, so most of those servers are low pop (still a lot of them my gosh)
    Locospy likes this.
  17. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update on the Forum thread that many of the bored and anxious EQ2 fans/addicts are following!
    Locospy likes this.
  18. Datoon Active Member

Thanks Jamiss... Alenna that was very entertaining, thank you.
  19. Arkarnia New Member

Alenna, that was great! lol Thanks!
  20. Tiggra Catowski New Member

Personal Decisions:oops: