Bonuses until 48 mins ago?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Alexic, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Alexic Member

The announcement stated very clearly that there would be some type of bonus from the date of announcement until the relase of ToT. Well double status expired 48 minutes ago now and there is no bonus in place. *sigh* Another lie of DBG :(
  2. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...status-for-members-october-16-18-2015.564354/

"From 12:00PM (Noon) PDT on Friday, October 16 through 12:00PM (Noon) PDT on Sunday, October 18, All Access Members can get DOUBLE STATUS. The bonus will be available on all servers (including TLEs)."

Noon on Sunday they 18th was (by my clock) 56 minutes ago. Sounds like it turned off right as advertised.

Are you up to extending an apology for calling them liars?
  3. pzpz Active Member

4. Derfel Active Member

I imagine having multiple servers inaccessible probably took priority over the fall frenzy.
  5. Evilary Well-Known Member

As it is a freely given gift, don't see why such a harsh post. Wish they had kept it up too but then again, I'm on one of the servers going down all day and going to be down for a day for the merge soon so "shrug".

Edit: FYI, it didn't say every minute, just every day. As long as they get something going tomorrow, they have not told a lie.

6. Deago Well-Known Member

Nothing arbitrary here at 48 min!

:p:D