Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Bellandu Senior Guide

Thursday, August 21, 9am pacific:

What's this? A Snow woman at this time of year? It must be important. At least she is in a cooler location on the Halas docks. Maybe she is offering something to prepare people for the upcoming Festival of Unity. Come by to see what she has to offer.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  2. Tallann Senior Guide

So "too early", then. That's fine -- just let me know what time you'd prefer, and we'll work something out. "Late night" is a bit broad, obviously (it seems like your "late night" is going to be my "mid-morning" or "early afternoon", which is actually when this night owl is usually asleep), so we'll need to narrow it down a bit. *grins*

But I won't be able to do the quest before 11:30 p.m. PST on Thursday, so we'll have to pick a different day, unless one of the server's other Guides is able to step in to do it that day. I'm busy on Thursdays until 11:00 p.m. PST most weeks. I or one of the other Guides will get the quest rescheduled (well, it hadn't officially been scheduled for Thursday night yet, actually, since I was waiting for confirmation that the time would work for you) once you let us know what time you have in mind.

- Tallann
  3. SandsMans Active Member

I can usually squeeze some Norrath time in between 6 PM EST and midnight EST; though it doesn't have to be a Thursday. :D
  4. Tallann Senior Guide

Okay, how about Saturday at 8:00 p.m. PST?

- Tallann
  5. SandsMans Active Member

I'll be there with shiny new daggers! Thanks!
  6. SandsMans Active Member

On behalf of my alt army, thank you so much for doing that!!!
  7. Tallann Senior Guide

No problem. Unfortunately, one of Boogar's sneezes was so powerful that it blew poor Krannon away for a few minutes. He returned but didn't receive another visitor after that incident. I hope everyone was able to get a map of the place!

- Tallann
  8. Forestyne Guide

Monday, August 25, at around 9 am be on the lookout for a very distracted hafling lass with a love of fayberries in The Thundering Steppes.
  9. Guide Croakis Guide

The frog is back!! (after a visit to SOE Live! )
    Thursday 8-28 around 4pm in Enchanted Lands... a poor family is in need of your help!:eek: Dont let them starve!:oops:

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  10. Xiotac New Member

Soon? Is it soon yet? :)
  11. Guide Croakis Guide

Well.... I have nothing to report..... yet.. :(
    Stayed tuned tho... for sure in the next day or so ;)

More Soon :D
  12. Bellandu Senior Guide

Wednesday, September 3rd, around noon pacific.

Rumor has it that a small dragon has been seen wandering around in Kelethin. She seems to be seeking something. I wonder what she is looking for.
  13. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 9-4 around 4pm pacific in Commonlands.... the pigs have gotten loose!!:eek:
    More Soon:D
  14. Tallann Senior Guide

Eep! Sorry for the short notice on this one -- it completely slipped my mind to mention it!

On Saturday, September 6th, at approximately 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST, in Rivervale...a farmer with a curious problem will be seeking some help.

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" and "Crafting" channels that many of you listen to.
  15. Guide Croakis Guide

Tuesday 9-9 around 4pm pacific in Steamfont... a tinkerbot has gone amok!!:eek: For the love of cogs... What is a gnomish inventor to do?:oops:

16. Guide Croakis Guide

I am sorry for the late notice... but I just *had* to come let you all in on a lil secret! Tonight, 9-11 in Antonica about 4pm pacific, be on the lookout for some piggys! ;)

More Soon! :cool:
  17. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 9-18 around 4pm pacific in Antonica.... you can dance if you want to!:D

(have heard something might be something happening for tomorrow afternoon too.... might be short notice but will give you as much notice as I can!;) )
    More Soon!:rolleyes:
  18. Guide Croakis Guide

Seems I had received bad information...:oops: however... There is something going on in Enchanted Lands on Thursday 9-18 around 2pm pacific. Something about 2 lovebirds that have gotten separated! :eek:
    And dont forget about the 4pm pacific event in Antonica :cool:

More Soon! :D
  19. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming this thursday 9-25:
    In Thundering Steppes around 4pm pacific... some pets need cared for... :cool:

20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Working on a project and ran out of an item I want to use :eek:. Could you please do the fae scared of her shadow one soon? Please :). Thank you so much.