Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

*big Tonga eyes*

Will the races be up with 'Gold C.R.A.S.H. Disk' as a prize anytime soon?
    Please?

*offers cheese cookies*
  2. Guide Croakis Guide

I was hoping to have an answer before replying... but keep an eye open here. I will let you know as soon as I have more to share! ;)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  3. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming to Commonlands on 7-24.. around 4pm.. the royalist of them all will be making an appearance and will be looking for subjects to handle the small needs of the state!.... So dont be late!;)

More Soon! :D
  4. Bellandu Senior Guide

Wednesday, July 23 around 1pm pacific:

If you haven't been to the races now is the time. The gnomes will have their Aether Races up in Thundering Steppes.
  5. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

*cries*

I missed it!
  6. Guide Croakis Guide

This was not the "gold cup" version... in case you were thinking you missed that ;)

7. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 7-31.... around 4pm pacific...
    In Steamfont near the Gnomeland Headquarters.. They have all escaped!! :eek:
    Hurry, your help will be needed to find the clockworks running amok!!o_O

8. Guide Croakis Guide

I havent forgotten you!! I just dont have anything that I can add ......yet...... Keep your tonga fingers crossed tho..

More Soon!
  9. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

*crosses fingers, ties tail in a bow, slides cast iron frying pan under the bed*
  10. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Could we maybe, pretty please, get some guide events done between 9am-3pm EST? I'm a day-play gal and would so love to get some of y'alls cool quests and rewards!
  11. Guide Croakis Guide

Indeed! I do know there are some run during these hours.... I do not always have prior knowledge sadly... but I will keep you informed what I do know :)
    Avahlynn likes this.
  12. Tallann Senior Guide

I'm usually asleep at that time, I'm afraid (I'm EST-based, but I'm a night owl), but we'll see what we can do. I don't mind losing sleep occasionally in the name of a good time! And, of course, we have plenty of other Guides around who might be able to accommodate this request. Stay tuned!

- Tallann
  13. Bellandu Senior Guide

I usually run mine around 3pm est, but can try to run some a little earlier some days. Keep an eye out for them.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  14. Penthesalea Guide

This is going to be my greatest creation ever! But how am I going to get the parts I need? I know! YOU can help me! Meet me tomorrow (Wed) Aug 6th In the Commonlands outside the Freeport gate! At 6pm Pacific! Don't be late!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  15. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday.... 8-7... around 4pm pacific in Steamfont..... the clockworks have gone amok!!:eek: Hurry to help save them!:(

16. Bellandu Senior Guide

Wednesday, August 13, 8am pacific:

A dwarf has been seen in Antonica looking for assistance in preparation for his drinking contest. We all love our ale, right?
  17. SandsMans Active Member

Sure wouldn't mind some late night Kaelling of giants! :D
  18. Tallann Senior Guide

Late-night stuff is my specialty! How does Thursday at 11:30 p.m. PST sound? Too late? Too early? Just right?

- Tallann
  19. SandsMans Active Member

Awww, that's early morning on the eastern side of Norrath. :(
  20. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thank you for the fun guide event in New Halas today! <3 We loved it!