Fixed Internally Cannot log into houses

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rose, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galya Member

Yep it seems like I cannot log into homes, either regular or prestige ones.... Joy the log in issues at LOTRO have followed me here...curses.I agree with the other posters that the log ins or zoning has been taking longer and longer.

Galya
    Maj'Dul
    Rose likes this.
  2. Rose Well-Known Member

Just checked general chat and ppl are getting frustrated and arguing with each other now. o_O
  3. PsiberDaemon Active Member

But my issue here is that we shouldn't have to GO to Discord to get updates about the game. If they can post on Discord, they can just as easily post HERE on the dedicated forums of their own game on their own website.
    Lateana and Rose like this.
  4. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I checked Discord and Chrol says they are working on it. Dreamweaver just appeared with a green dot.
    Rose likes this.
  5. PsiberDaemon Active Member

Well that's great and all but again, not all of us use Discord. But thank you for the update! :D
    Rose likes this.
  6. Borb Member

glad its not just me. cannot log into game at all, all of my characters are either in a GH or in their house.
    Rose and PsiberDaemon like this.
  7. PsiberDaemon Active Member

ok. just saw Dreamweaver reply to a post in another thread so there's that. Usually, Dreamweaver has been good at getting answers (maybe not the ones we want, but at least we get heard) ... here's hoping we'll be back online soon!
    Rose likes this.
  8. dorotea Well-Known Member

Suggestion - cross-train someone to the point where they have the capability of posting in the announcements section or even on the launcher "We are aware that there is a problem and we are working on it" for when Dreamweaver is unavailable.
    Breanna, PsiberDaemon and Rose like this.
  9. Laaw Well-Known Member

that really helps, we should be nice to each other. each of has no fault in this. be expressive but not abusive
    PsiberDaemon and Rose like this.
  10. PsiberDaemon Active Member

My point EXACTLY. Thank you! The silence is the most infuriating part. I can deal with you working on a problem; but when we don't even know if you know there's a problem, that gets to be ... well... a problem.
    Timber and Rose like this.
  11. Subtle New Member

Discord post btw
    dreamweaverToday at 17:49
    Ops team/engineering are investigating the issue that certain characters are experiencing with zoning/housing and I'll share any updates as I get them.
    Rose, Laaw and PsiberDaemon like this.
  12. PsiberDaemon Active Member

"certain" :eek:
    Rose likes this.
  13. Timber Member

I agree, It's not as if this just happened. It's been hours with no word from them at all. How difficult can that be on their own website? "Hey friend's, we are aware of the problem and are currently working to fix it. We will keep you updated."
    Rose and Laaw like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.