my prestige house searching and final purchases

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Geroblue, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. If I keep selling depots like I have been on AB, I will be able to buy a Krono, I will give it to you, no strings attached.
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

You might want to find out from someone who has experienced it recently, which characters get locked and which ones don't. I have no idea if it's still the same, but years ago when I temporarily went F2P, instead of my least-used characters getting locked, my most recently used characters got locked. I was pretty ticked about it at the time. That may have changed, but you might want to ask around and find out for certain, so that you can plan and play your characters accordingly.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think it used to be the last 2 you had logged in. But I've heard others complain that's not it anymore.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I checked my secondary account, via logs and logging into the character select for that account, the two most recent characters played are available, the other one is locked.

So I just have to select which two out of seven I want to use on my primary account.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Have to wait and see what happens, but I will try to make it the two lowest level characters on my primary account still available when that account goes f2p. Their crafting is at 30.

But from earleir posts they may not be the ones available. If I can get these two to be available, one is on Maj'Dul and one is on Skyfire.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Don't remember if I mentioned it, but the Deepwater items made from the 110 recipe book given on the collector CD expac, are no-trade. Boo hiss !
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Amazing. Hit the wrong button and found my flying horse mount go up into the sky. Took screenshots of the Isle of Refuge prestige house while soaring way up.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's true for all the expacs since they started making those specific building block recipes ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION. Boo hiss indeed! :mad:

Fortunately, they can be Commissioned if you want to make them for someone (and charge for the service if you feel the need; most/all of the folks I've done that for have tipped generously), but it's one reason why I didn't get the Terrors of Thalumbra set; I think that was before they started putting the "old" expacs on 50% off sale in September, and I was hacked off enough about the entire concept that I didn't buy it. >:-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've found that with my keyboard, the Home key will move you up in three dimensions (including swimming), and the End key will move you down...I think. Maybe it was PageUp and PageDown respectively? At any rate, thanks to having typing classes in high school (remember those days, when they actually had elective, This-course-won't-help-you-pass-a-stupid-standardized-test-but-just-might-help-you-get-a-job type of classes? ;->), I touch-type, and don't always pay attention to what keys are doing what. ;->

At any rate, yeah, either those keys or the Space bar will get your mount in the air, or your body up in the water column. The Up and Down arrow keys work for me, too. ;->

Uwk
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Bought a Tinker's Isle prestige for one of my other accounts. Nothing there yet. I'll eventually post the locale. Its Qeynos. Sorry, its 1:30 AM and I don't remember the character name nor the server.

Night.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Server: Skyfire, Character Flachnar, Prestige is Tinkerer's Isle. City: Qeynos.

Go up top, keep bearing to the left. Depots inside. A large U-shaped light on the outside of the building.

A few NotD items here and there up top. I have been putting things into shared banks and will hopefully get around to adding things to this prestige home over the next few months.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I did sort of place a few things over to the building with the depots in it.

Visitors may deposit, but cannot withdraw.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's pretty standard, yeah. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Of course, if anyone that been helps with backpacks, house goodies, etc. wants withdrawl privs, just ask.

I do occasionaly find Grandmaster tradeskill items.

And having the depots has helped complete several collections.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Somewhere around here it was mentioned about getting level 1 crafting stations, but I can't find the discussion. Nor locate anything in the wiki other than general info on all stations.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You can buy the Simple crafting stations from the merchants who buy your status items, like the City Merchants and the dude Peregrine at the crafting area in New Halas. Those stations only get you your fuel back, pretty much, but they're cheap, they look good enough for a casual decorating display, and if memory serves, they can increase your skill level, depending.

Uwk
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, one place I didn't think to look. I'm in Qeynos. Dragolah. I'll check with that city merchant.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, not enough status points on Dragolah, but I know I have many more on some other toons.

I'll dig around later and see which ones.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Buying the simpl ones is a waste of status They will only allow you to craft simple things ..higher level items may not be able to be created on them Spend the status and get fully functional ones I think the cost is well worth it .
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I think they were higher on status... but I could be misremembering. Should have written it down.

Dragolah has 6k status. I know some of my other toons have more, not sure which ones, I'll have to check around. Probably after frostfell as I'm currently working getting fuels, patterns, etc.