my prestige house searching and final purchases

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Geroblue, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Happens
    Happens to all of us I think. Certainly taking a few seconds longer to buy fuel than usual in Frostfell village.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Getting the actual working regular crafting stations takes almost 500k in terms of status; by the time you can get that, you can definitely afford the coin it needs. :-/

Not sure why they're so dead set on making the stations a status sink, unless they really, really, really don't want us to actually be able to craft anything at home. :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yeah, 492K on Maj'Dul and Skyfire for Elaborate and 6k for Simple. Maybe inflation ?

Just seems a bit, well, way too much, for crafting statons.

Of 4 accounts checked, one has 7.7K SP. Most have 5 to 6K sp.

I could probably tinker the crafting stations sooner than I'll get that much status points.

Been gathering and fuel for Frostfell items. Whew. Taking a break, do the other accounts on Saturday. And pestering Santa Glug for the daily pressie.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Just follow the Night of the Dead and The Frost Fell decorations to the depots. Deposits welcome.

I added today some items to various green ledges around the side opposite, sort of, the beach area of Tinkerer's Isle.

Got the frantically crafting character up to crafting 72. Whew.

Except for one or two accounts I have yet to get a Santa Glug present for, I think FrostFell is over with for me this year. I am worn out.
  6. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Have you been doing Qho's gathering quests ? Very handy to do so you can end up with a nice pony that will go out and harvest stuff for you and if you follow questline to the end it will even bring back holiday items for each holiday ...such a time saver . Keep in touch with Faeonara if you need help or more info
  7. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Maybe knock out a bunch of the lower level heritage quests - each HQ gives a chunk of status. I'm assuming you didn't do any of the dragon events - 7k status seems really low. Is your place on Skyfire? If so, I'll spot you a crafting station of your choice. I "flipped" a few merc crates for my monthly DBC when I first came back, and I've got a bunch of extra status.

Oh, and make sure to check the guide event schedule!! You'll want to pick up the quest for Guide to Luclin - even if you can't do it yet, it rewards 11 million status. :)
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's always been like that, price-wise. They really, really, REALLY wanted us to either use the starting town stations/tradeskill society halls (they were underground, in a completely separate instance for the longest time, with no Bank access, so if you ran out of anything, the gods help you if you were in the midst of a Rush Writ :-/) and then the Stations in your own guild hall before anything else. :-/

It smacks of the whole, "We're gonna FORCE YOU to play OUR way, no matter how yoouuu wanna play! >:->" mentality. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Do you need the latest expac for that or is that part of the World Event for it that can still be attained?

Uwk
  10. Faeonara Well-Known Member

need the latest expac Uwk and must be 110 level is ts or in adventure . Keep in mind as well that there is no flying on Luclin till you have completed the sig timeline plus the place is crawling with mobs all over up hill and down dale ..Playing dodge a mob is fun ....for the mobs I guess lol.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, yeah. Definitely will wait 'til September on that one. ;->

Uwk
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

One 110 character has the pony. I have two other characters at 110 adv level, but they aren't on all access currently. I had to use fast travel to get to some places like the Overthere.

I left all access on one account while that account's 110 adv level character was near the panda. The Ultherian Spire said I couldn't use it as my character wasn't under level 6. I have used other spires for characters of higher than 6, so I was a bit confused by that. Spent some DBC to get back to Qeynos.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't have any crafting statons on Maj'Dul, except Frost Fell ones. I have a compete set on Skyfire.

Nejiara on Maj'Dul has a place to put them. Can't reply to any emails as that account is on f2p.

I think one of the emails my 110 characters, via the boost got with the previous expac, got mentions a quest with high status. Not 11 million though.

I'll check into it, but I have a number of non-game things to do this coming week.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My 72 crafting character is only 26 adv level. So it can't get to Luclin, and wouldn't survive either.
  15. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

You'll need that to complete the quest - however, the quest is handed out in Teren's Deep (Kylong Plains) at the spires. All of my 50-60 level alts were able to pick up the quest without a problem.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wait, what? That doesn't make any sense at all, especially if it was on All Access (and with All Access, Fast Travel should've been free). That particular Spire by the panda has always worked fine for me in the past, no matter what the level was (though ironically, getting a lowbee alt to the panda in the first place usually plopped so much adventure xp in my lap, they were at least 6th by the time they turned around to go back ;->).

Sounds like a bug. :-/

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You can make 10+ Mil if you finish the Nebulous Newsies quest on a double status event weekend. :)

Uwk
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, but you probably have the expac, right? It was like that thing with the Library: you get a level 110 there, now everyone can access it, regardless of level. :)

Uwk
  19. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I do have the expac, yes. I'll have to take your word for it - I bought CD during the discount sale in September and still don't have library access *blush*. I'm saving the baubles from CD and BoL for my alts - now that I'm at 100 (Tradeskilling) for Wulf and Myst, I should have access to the library once I finish off the PoP TS timeline (from what I've read). I was already "close enough" that I figured leveling the hard way would help me re-learn the game, especially any of the mechanics changes that came along during my break. It's definitely been fun two-boxing some of the older content that used to own me, even though I'm not the fastest at switching between them. And some encounters (Like Silverwing) still throw me, but it's a lot of fun trying to figure out how to adapt strats with merc's up.

So even though I bought CD and BoL - I've still never been to the library or to Luclin, lol! On the bright side, I've now got 4 baubles saved up that will help out my alts - and with the crate of gear from the guy near the Panda and dragon event stuff, I've got enough stuff banked for my characters and mercs.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck! :)

Uwk