Homeshow Wishlists

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles* that would be the fun of it, people riding their hedgehog about and you hear Ow Ouch Ouch Owwwww.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. chattie Well-Known Member

OK, after doing Oceansfull I found the most adorable item to add to the wish list :) I know everyone saw those pink jellyfish in the waters off the beach in the Greater Faydark nursery. They would absolutely light up anyone's aquarium. Dontcha think?
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I love those (and jellies in real life, as long as I'm not diving too close to the bigger ones... ;->)! :D I completely agree! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Karamella Well-Known Member

Coldain Cooking Utensils - a must have for every kitchen. Unfortunately it's a quest reward "Blessings for the Grandson" a Tradeskill quest sarted by Eirik in Thurgadin which can only done once per character.
    Please make it a repeatable quest, or at least let us buy the utensils from the Loyalty Merchants or the Shady one at the Nektulos Docks once the quest was done. Something similar to craft would be fine too. Let Elrik give us the Utensils + the recipe for it.
    Pretty pretty please, make all our kitchens great again ;)
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG, yes, absolutely! Those who actually do the quest, get the Treasured item, then turn around and immediately sell it on the Broker for 100s->1000s of plat probably aren't decorators, they're speculators (a wretched hive of scum and villainy :p), or at the very least, high-level folks down on their luck who need the plat (to put a kind spin on it ;->). Me, I'd put at least one of those buckets of kitchen tools in every single one of my houses (especially my Provisioners'), be they my own or someone I was doing a swap for. Just entirely too. Darned. COOL! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Karamella like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Beating a dead zombie, perhaps, but by far, those of us recently clamoring for water features are by no means the first, or the only ones. We're getting the "solid lava" tiles with Scorched Sky; imho, we should've gotten real water features with Oceansfull. :-/

Sigh...maybe next year. Or, as has been rumored, maybe Aug. or Oct...! :D

Uwk
    who thinks new items make splendid birthday presents ;->
  7. Kloo Active Member

I would dearly love to have these statues as a house item. They would have looked great in my Thurgadin Grand Hall!

[IMG]
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, absolutely! :D

Maybe we'll get them for next Brewday (/HINT to Kaitheel)... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and elflover like this.
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

Any chance we can get the wizard spire replica on loyalty please

"Replica Wizard Spire" \aITEM 871754764 -1829339222:Replica Wizard Spire\/a

Oh and per haps a write able/ shareable house trustee note/flyers please so that we can leave notes for us and trustees to use in homes to communicate with each other ... yes we could use post but mail boxes get full, players arnt on/ alot of us are f2p and cant send mail.. it would make it easier for collaborating on a house project or if some one need something or needs to check off a list so not to overlap on items that need getting ect or even just for some one to leave a message of appreciation .. it could be a option on a market board or a note or a book just one item or all books but i think it would be a great benefit to us decorators :) ty
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, I'm rezzing a zombie post, because a) I'm still not sure where else this request, this Wish, would belong (with such a good chance of it getting read by somebody official! :D), and b) I still firmly believe it would actually have takers for it...me, at the very least. Maybe I should poke Rawl, though I'm not sure he's ever made Appearance items... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. chattie Well-Known Member

Poet's Palace: Iron Basin
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I wish for lots of new house things such as lots of deco for kitchens and baths, utensils, towels, bars of soap, etc.

I also wish for more variety in the hearths we can make, we have had 3 choices for eons, its time for some new ones to join the fray. Also fireplaces, yes I know that the hearth used to be used to warm the home and cook meals but a choice for them each to be individual would be most welcome. Maybe a rack of fireplace tools as well, a poker, a shovel, a broom, etc.

Windows, we need more choices for windows, I love the Jester's windows, the Frostfell windows, the amber colored ones and the green colored ones, but there is a lot of room for growth here. Why not windows with that pattern on them that makes the panes look diamond shape, the pane is just a full pane and the diamond shape comes from wood like a lattice. Maybe a window that shows a beach outside or a forest. Lots of options.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've always thought the Carpies could use more recipes for our own windows, using Loams as a major ingredient ('cause, you know, base material for glass...), but have Loams in their own, separate node, like the way Fish or Roots are, and not cluttering up the real metal Ores. That way, the Tinkerers can have as many Loams as their cog-filled hearts desire, and we could have someone like the equivalent of the hungry, hungry Halfling at Thundering Steppes give us Loam harvesting quests for those folks who'd whinge about a separate node just for that. ;->

Uwk
  14. Lowretta Active Member

I'd love to have recipes for at least the doorway and window wall building blocks to match these:

Tinkered Gold Divider
    Tinkered Carbonite Divider

I used the gold dividers as partitions in a master suite. I'm using a Neriak door to close off the WC and it's just connected to the 2 side dividers; would love to put an actual doorway there!

[IMG]
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We can buy those racks that hang with pots and pans on them from the marketplace. Why is there not a rack of utensils like ladels, spatulas, etc?

And the suggestion for bathroom type items and fixtures in another thread was wonderful as well. I know many talented people that can/have made fixtures and items for bathrooms from other items, but being able to craft even the most primitive of these items would be wonderful for those of us that are not skilled in creating items from other items.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

While we are in the Homeshow Wish List, I wish they would increase the number of homes we could have.

I am addicted to prestige houses but have hit the limit of 25 with Cyrrena. There are many more houses coming out or out now that I would love to buy but I am not going to relinquish ones I have already bought or claimed to get new ones. They could flag our accounts in some manner so that we could have 1 of each prestige house per character so it would be X = number of prestige houses available. Where X could increase past 25. At the same time, they could put in that if X >= 25, then City homes <=10 or some other random number for city houses.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I like this idea with a notepaper, similar to the scrawled zombie note you can get during NoTD. It looks like a single piece of paper weighted down on the table or hanging on the wall and flapping with a breeze. To share between different people for use as a checklist or something, you would need the option to copy the note whether you are the creator or not, and then edit it yourself for the other person. I don't see that they would be able to give us the option to take the note in its original form and have something crossed off on it by another player.
  18. Momo Well-Known Member

I tried search, but found no results - but sorry anyway if this has been asked before!
    I would so very much like to get all these Maj'Dul - themed items that are in the instanced house zones during quests. Those homes look awesome. And those bookcases that are native to the Maj'Dul libraries! Those low, yellowish ones?

Pretty please? :rolleyes:
  19. Karamella Well-Known Member

Since 'Building on Sundered Ground' is available again I thought how nice it would be to have door frames, dividers with window frames etc. in addition to the building blocks of the recipe book. I'd like to build a house from the scratch in sandstone and/or granite :)
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

IT IS??? How?? :D

Is it on the Elemental Merchants? :D

Uwk
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.